Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_vote_lcapCloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_voting_barCloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_vote_lcapCloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_voting_barCloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) Sitebutton Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Thunder,Wind ,and Earth

Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) Empty
PostSubject: Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing)   Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:31 pm

Buckaro was sleeping one night thinking of how he will train. He woke up the next morining and started to cross into a different dry land.

OOC: Sucky post xD
Back to top Go down
Akuhei

Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing)   Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:55 pm

The Outlaw country was the perfect place for Shinobi that didn't want to be in a village to rejoice and have fun. In a bar near the country entrance, a drop of beer dripped onto the counter while a man with black and purple hair washing the stain and rinsing out the rag of water into the gray bucket. "This is the one reason why I should just get back to Akatsuki business than sit out here cleaning" said Akuhei as he stopped scrubbing. A old man looked over the counter, he seemed aggravated but that was his face every day in work, stress was getting to him. "Get Back to Work!" shouted the old man. Akuhei let out a deep breath, and got back to work, scrubbing up and down and rinsing a old dusty rag.

"I am out of this work for now" said Akuhei stopping and grabbing his clay belt and Akatsuki jacket, he left the store while sheathing his cloak back on. "So what shall we bomb today hmm" said Akuhei. His palm mouths were inside of his clay pouches, consuming clay. The Palm mouths formed a clay dragon, Akuhei hopped onto the dragon while setting his clay belt down onto the back of the dragon which should have stayed because the dragon clay on the back could form things for him. Purses were being stolen, people were fighting, that was the only things that happened in the village for it was a missing shinobi village and the Damiyo should have thought the plan threw of making a village like that. Akuhei held one hand on his scope and scrutinized a boy that was crossing into the missing shinobi village. "Eh Boy..What are you doing here?" shouted Akuhei.
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing)   Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Buckaro had just went to a libary and then had came across many towns. Buckaro smillied the whole time. Buckaro then heard a voice above him. Buckaro tipped his head into the sky seeing a huge dragon above him. " Wait did that dragon just.." Buckaro said shoftlly. " TALK?!?!" Buckaro started freaking out and thought that dragons were real. Buckaro din't notice that some one was on the clay dragon. Buckaro then responded to the dragon. " Are you really a dragon?"
Back to top Go down
Akuhei

Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing)   Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:39 pm

How the kid talked made Akuhei thought that the kid was a Genin, but why would a Genin enter a dangerous place. "So kid..Talking is the best way to get to know who you are and why would you be in such a country like this hmm" said Akuhei as he enlarged his range of the scope, he wanted to see the boy fully for if he had a head band on. "This dragon doesn't talk my man" said Akuhei. He thought it was hilarious that the kid thought of something very dumb like that, Akuhei cackled at the little boy while holding his stomach. "Ha ha, Kid you very dumb and I hate people that aren't as smart as me" said Akuhei, still holding his stomach. Akuhei interrupted from the boys amusement to put his palm mouths into clay pouches, he began to consume some of his clay.

A centipede from out of one of his palm mouths targeted the kid as the centipede got into close range with the kid, Akuhei raised one of his hands in a tiger handseal to blow it up in the radius of the kid. As the centipede blew up in the kid's face, the clay dragon slowly opened it's mouth, it created a small guided missile creature that targeted the kid. The guided missile came down on the kid's head, attempting to touch the kid so it could blow up.
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing)   Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Buckaro then say that there was a man on the dragon. " Its not my fault that your sitting on a make believe dragon!" Buckaro said. Buckaro jumped back a few steps too see that the man was holdin something. " Hey what'cha got there?" Buckaro said.
Back to top Go down
Akuhei

Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing)   Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:46 am

OCC: You didn't react to my attack which is a automatic hit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing)   Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloud vs Akatsuki! ( No killing/Delay Killing)
Page 1 of 1