Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
The first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_vote_lcapThe first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_voting_barThe first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
The first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_vote_lcapThe first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_voting_barThe first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
The first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
The first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
The first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
The first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
The first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
The first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
The first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
The first attack(No killing!)(Private) Sitebutton The first attack(No killing!)(Private) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

The first attack(No killing!)(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Fire and thunder

The first attack(No killing!)(Private) Empty
PostSubject: The first attack(No killing!)(Private)   The first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:52 pm

It was a cold day. Yahrio had already been set on a mission. But yahrio had a diffrernt goal. Kill the bujii's before they kill every one. For Yahrio he din't like the akatsuki suit. It gave out who he really was. And if a kage saw him he would be attacked for no reason. But why did Yahrio join the akatsuki? To save the great nations? Or capture the bujii's? It was a choice yahrio had to make. Even though he wasstrong enough to handle things himself he din't like killing. So he decided to come to a mountain top in the Thunder country and settled down thinking of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: All

PostSubject: Re: The first attack(No killing!)(Private)   The first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Much like any other day Reef was meditating as he was ought to do, standing with one foot balancing on a jagged rock outcropping outside of his village. The young ninja allowed his mind to wander and his chakra flow around him, it had a distinctive purple now made bluer by the bijuu he had absorbed the other day. He had also absorbed half of the chakra, while it was a small drop in the bucket the demon he had taken for himself allowed it to be much more.

The shikyo stood in his long black trench coat, one bicep covered by his long purple scarf the other by his ninja headband. The wind picked up around him causing the scarf to flutter every which way. It didn't affect Reef's position on the rock or his concentration however as he slowly unlocked more secrets about his recent gathering of power.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first attack(No killing!)(Private)   The first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:08 pm

Yahrio turned around to this man. " Oh wow.. Looks like I found some one!" Yahrio said. Yahrio remembered when he was jounin he heard many storys about the Thunder Courntry and how they master thunder. But Yahrio had a element far beyond lightning. More like a Lightning god. Kirin.... Yahrio stared at the man that he was a very powerful ninja. And Yahrio would have to fight him.

Yahrio looked again to his face. " hehe so Your a ninja huh?" Yahrio said. Yahrio stared at him. Yahrio knew that he wouldn't have to use too much power on the man. " Hey do you know any Bujii around these mountains? If you do I wish too sign a treaty as you call it with you" Yahrio said. Or we have too do it the Akatsuki way.. And I don't like that!" Yahrio said. Yahrio looked at him smilining. Yahrio swiftly appeared behind him and grabed a kunai and pointed it too his neck. " I know I'm preety fast but tell me.. Where is the bujii!" Yahrio said.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first attack(No killing!)(Private)   The first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:20 pm

As soon as Reef heard the man speak his eyes shot open, and he sighed inside of his mind. He could hear the demon inside himself growl, he mentally scolded it. The beast would learn quickly that Reef was the master of his own body. The man's tone quickly turned to something Reef didn't like, but he still kept his mouth shut the fight was over as soon as the man used his jutsu. In a flash he tried appearing behind him, however thanks to the shikyo's manipulation he was sent back down into the ground fusing the man forever into the mountain. He wasn't dead, but he wouldn't be moving from that spot.

"Just in case you do something" Reef said as he touched the chakra of the other man with his peace Lillies jutsu. "Now you can not" his tone was as cold as the day as he began walking back to his village.

Spoiler:
k)

([14:12:43] Soviet Jesus : You turn yourself into lighting for that correct?
[14:13:26] Yahrio Uchiha : yes)
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first attack(No killing!)(Private)   The first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Yahrio avoided the attack with a substion jutsu and quickly jumped onto another mountain. " Nice attack ya got there" Yahrio jumped onto a mountain. " It seems your preety starong!" Yahrio said. But I have to go. Yahrio quickly dissepeared. " Yahrio knew that he was he bujii he had to tell the leader. So Yahrio vanished before his oppenet could even touch him or use a jutsu against him! . Yahrio disspeared from the mountains.

END~

Techniques used:

(note: Flying thunder god can't be controled from a simple jutsu.)
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first attack(No killing!)(Private)   The first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:24 pm

(Kento stated that since you were using jutsus beyond your rank I may kill you)

Before the man tried to use the jutsu he couldn't use he found he had no chakra. By then it was too late as Reef darted around his front, plucking out his eyes and kneeing him in the chest. The man flew back into a rock which made him pass out on the ground as Reef prepared the Shikyo's signature move.

Reef passed out for the required hour with a smile on his face knowing that his fight was done and he would wake before the Uchiha.

Spoiler:

TOPIC COMPLETED AND CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first attack(No killing!)(Private)   The first attack(No killing!)(Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first attack(No killing!)(Private)
Page 1 of 1