Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_vote_lcapThe second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_voting_barThe second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_vote_lcapThe second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_voting_barThe second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
The second attack!( No killing)(Private) Sitebutton The second attack!( No killing)(Private) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

The second attack!( No killing)(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Fire and thunder

The second attack!( No killing)(Private) Empty
PostSubject: The second attack!( No killing)(Private)   The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:12 pm

After escaping from the other bujii Yahrio settled down in a nearby village. Yahrio then started to walk around the village in his mist UNBU suit so no one would reconginze him. Soon Yahrio was attacked from a gang of UNBU's. Yahrio easily killed one with a kunai and cut another one with his kunai. Then used a chidori to finsh the last one. The crowd was gasping at Yahrio's power. Yahrio telported to a different part of the village and saw a tall man.
Back to top Go down
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet
Village: Rain Country - Hidden Rain
Elements: Acid/Slime, Earth, Fire, Glass

PostSubject: Re: The second attack!( No killing)(Private)   The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:16 pm

A man dressed in black diamonds stopped as he stared at the man with displeasure. He could see past his mask, he could see his eyes, his very being. His cloak gleamed as a storm fell down over head heavily raining as he took a Kama and weight from his cloak as he looked at the one known as Yahiro. He knew his name, He watched across the lands using his cloak, he could see everything about this man. Berath waited for the man to make a move as he spoke, his mask on his face frowning as his voice could be heard everywhere*"Why are you here child? You do not belong here....
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The second attack!( No killing)(Private)   The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:23 pm

" I'm here to settle down." Yahrio said. Yahrio looked at the man. He was very strong but this guy seemed better some how. But it couldn't be.... " Do you want to fight some one?" Yahrio said looking at the man. "I've been trying to find some one to fight all day! ! Yahrio looked at the man. " Sharingan!" Yahrio said. The 3-swirl appeared on his eyes. Yahrio took off his anbu mask. " I guess you've heard of me... Me and the Uchiha clan. " Let me show you a demo!" Yahrio said. Yahrio jumped back from the man. Yahrio swiftly did a couple of hand signs. " Fire Realse: Great fire ball jutsu!" Yahrio said. A huge ball of fire went straight to Berath.
Back to top Go down
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The second attack!( No killing)(Private)   The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Berath frowned at the hastiness of the child's actions and his mask frowned as he made a hand sign and spoke calmly*"Rock Shelter"* With that a massive rock shelter formed around him from the earth in the shape of a dome protected him as Berath then walked from the dome and made a hand sign as his mask went straight faced"*Moving Earth Core"* With that a massive amount of the earth rose up at Yahrio to slam at him from below as Berath was already preparing other hand signs and spoke loudly*"Total Glass Wasteland"*The risen earth transformed into pure glass as it rose up at Yahrio and Berath nodded as he waited for the boy's response.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The second attack!( No killing)(Private)   The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:53 pm

" Chidori!" Yahrio said. Yahrio slamed the chidori into the massive glass breaking it. Yahrio jumped to the side and looked at him. He was in a rock shelter. "Thats right you better stay in there!" Yahrio said loading another chidori. Yahrio raced too him and slamed it in the rock sellter making a meduim sized hole in it. Yahrio jumped back. " I'm sorry I have to do this... To test you..." Yahrio said. Amaterasu!". A black flame went into the hole and all over the rock selter.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The second attack!( No killing)(Private)   The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Berath turned to glass dust that traveled from the shelter as the fire went into it and he appeared on top of the giant tower of broken glass his mask straight faced as he made a hand sign*"Total Glass Annihilation"* The glass flew up and began to create a terrible dance around the area to shred everything near him to bits as he stood still, his cloak protecting him. It was the childs mistake to break the glass, now the glass would slowly turn to a giant storm of fragmented shrapnel, if he tried to destroy the glass, it would become smaller and more lethal. Berath simply stood watching the boy, wondering if he could escape his vast jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The second attack!( No killing)(Private)   The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:11 pm

Yahrio wondered what the clouds were rumbling about. Soon he knew. It had too be a jutsu that would hit him. Yahrio looked at the man traped surronded by the never out putting black-flames. Yahrio slowly Yahrio's eyes became too bleed. "Mangekyō Sharingan!!" Yahrio said. Sansoo!" Yahrio said. A rib cage wentaround Yahrio. And a body started to build. " Yahrio's eyes stopped bleeding and Yahrio wipped the blood. " Well its not too much damage!" Yahrio said. The attack from the skys did nothing for Yahrio was saved. " And now too finsh this!" Yahrio said. The Sansoo's hand reached and tryed to grab Berath before he could escape.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The second attack!( No killing)(Private)   The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:33 pm

The man closed his eyes as he sunk into the rock formation and came back appearing fifty yards behind the ninja, he had power, he had some skill, but he did not choose his opponents wisely. Finally Berath spoke in a deep strong old voice*"Stop this foolish assualt child, who are you to match the Amekage, a Jinchuuriki, you have but one chance, leave this place child, before I decide to strike you down.*" With that he made a mad sign and the entire earth beneath he and Yahrio would turn into a mile of glass as he stared the man down, prepared to strike if needed.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The second attack!( No killing)(Private)   The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Yahrio....Drained.....tired......Out of Chakra to use..... Sansoo's right and left arms grew. And his shield did too. And the sword. How could Yahrio back down from this man? This man was nice at first but now he was serious. Yahrio powered down his attack. Yahrio dug into his pocket and pulled out a food pil. he ate it. He got up and used one last jutsu. Yahrio vanished into thin air.
~end!~

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Berath the Faceless One

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The second attack!( No killing)(Private)   The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:46 pm

With that Berath nodded as the glass that had been all about him vanished and turned to normal earth. He then nodded as he turned to glass dust, allowing his body to fly back to his home as he flew away calmly. His Black diamonds allowed him to continue to see the child, he was amused. He enjoyed a fight, but for the child's eyes, he forced his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The second attack!( No killing)(Private)   The second attack!( No killing)(Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The second attack!( No killing)(Private)
Page 1 of 1