Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Zane's new jutsu I_vote_lcapZane's new jutsu I_voting_barZane's new jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Zane's new jutsu I_vote_lcapZane's new jutsu I_voting_barZane's new jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Zane's new jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Zane's new jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Zane's new jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Zane's new jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Zane's new jutsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Zane's new jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Zane's new jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Zane's new jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Zane's new jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Zane's new jutsu Sitebutton Zane's new jutsu TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Zane's new jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane

Zane

Zane's new jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Zane's new jutsu   Zane's new jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:44 am

Name: Reanimation Jutsu
Type: Necromancy?
Element: None
Description: The Summoning: Impure World Resurrection is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. It was originally developed by Tobirama Senju, and later completed by Orochimaru.[2] Kabuto now claims to have mastered it to a degree even higher than them. Kabuto also claims this jutsu to be the "greatest, most powerful technique in the shinobi universe",[2] as it poses no risk at all to the user.[3]

To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive. Kabuto remarks that this basically amounts to grave-robbing, although blood stains or organs salvaged after the target's death also work. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (浄土, jōdo); those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, for example, cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel.[2]

To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive. Kabuto remarks that this basically amounts to grave-robbing, although blood stains or organs salvaged after the target's death also work. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (浄土, jōdo); those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, for example, cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel.[2]

Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the physical remains acquired are smeared on a special scroll and once the scroll is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special symbol with the living sacrifice in the centre of the symbol. Then dust and ash encases the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user. The user can theoretically revive a limitless number of people in this way, so long as they have enough sacrifices, chakra and DNA to perform the technique.[2]

When first summoned, the body of the resurrected is stored in a coffin; their body will appear grey and in a state of minor decay, marred by cracks and other imperfections, and the individual will also appear to be asleep. Upon awakening they retain their personality, memories, and all abilities they had in life, including kekkei genkai and kekkei tōta, but it does not seem to be able to recreate unique weapons such as Samehada. The summoned can be recalled at will by the user, causing an empty coffin to emerge and reclaim the individual, and the summoner can also use revived individuals to remotely summon coffins containing additional reinforcements.[4]

After the individual has been summoned and awakened, the summoner can bind the individual to his or her will by using a special talisman, which is attached to the end of a kunai and implanted in the brain. Upon implanting the talisman, the resurrected individual will regenerate further, eliminating any remaining imperfections and restoring colour to their bodies and clothing. The summoner either remotely controls or tracks the summoned individuals using pebbles he manipulates on a simple grid, which acts as a map.[5]

Different talismans can be used to enact different degrees of control. Orochimaru's talismans completely eliminated the personalities of the summoned, turning them into mindless killing machines under his command. Kabuto prefers to use a weaker binding talisman on certain individuals, allowing them to retain some degree of their own personality. The latter method is useful for psychological warfare,[6] and can also allow the summoned individual to tap into their own emotions, memories, or creativity to enhance their effectiveness in combat,[7] but also carries a host of drawbacks; it takes more effort to retain control with the weaker binding which can make it possible for the hearts of the summoned to be swayed by strong emotions, which can result in the soul breaking free and returning to the Pure World.[4]

Even so, Kabuto can completely remove their personalities if needed, and may elect to if they resist his command too strongly. After gaining more experience with the technique, and absorbing Orochimaru's chakra from Anko Mitarashi, Kabuto exerts greater control over the summoned and can even overwrite his own talismans, greatly increasing the power of the binding.[4]

The revived are impossible to kill by normal means. Any damage they receive will regenerate, be it lost limbs or complete disintegration. Not even killing the summoner will get rid of them.[8] There are only three known methods to end the technique:

1 Have the summoner end the technique. As they are unlikely to do this voluntarily, using a genjutsu to trick them into cancelling the technique is ideal. The sequence of hand seals for cancelling the technique is Dog → Horse → Tiger and saying "release" (解, kai).
2 Sealing away the soul of the revived individual.
3The revived individual is affected in some emotional way that gives them closure;[9] Kankurō notes that human emotions are not so easily restrained.[10] However, this method cannot work if the summoner destroys the personality of the revived individual before their soul is freed of its bonds.[4]

Once any of these methods is accomplished, the bodies will crumble into dust, with the bodies of the sacrificed individual lying among the ashes.

Besides the three mentioned methods, the technique can also be partially combated by immobilizing the bodies in a way that it cannot move or act. Although this does not truly defeat the summoning, it is effective at preventing the bodies from becoming a threat in battle.

Another method of countering the effectiveness of this technique is, though not truly defeating it, if the revived people retain their personalities, they can speak against the user and give hints and advices to the opponents, as Chiyo and Asuma did,[11][12] even if they are physically fighting against the opponents.

At the moment, Zane is only able to summon his father, but conditions for gathering new summons is possible. ( This is teh data from the actual manga)

For a simple grid, or specs on the summoning.
NameL Dellapero Hataro
Rank- S
Element- Earth ( able to use all earth, sand, and metal jutsu of S rank and below)
Skill specialty- Ninjutsu
Main- Ninjutsu
Sub- Taijutsu,Genjutsu, Kenjutsu.
Weapon- A near-indestructable katana used for assassinations. It has no powers. Just a simple blade extremely hard to break.

Name: Seperation
Type: Seal redirection
Description: By using a medium, such as a corpse or a doll, puppet, things of those nature, Zane can remove a sealed thing, such as a bijun, and place it in side the second. However, this costs quite a large dela of chakra and is best used out-of-combat, often leaving even S-class combatants panting after using such jutsu. It is also extremely painful to the one who originally had the bijun, however, it will not kill them, simply knock them out from the pain.

Name: Hibernation
Type: healing
Description: This jutsu is a solely self-healing basis. What it does, is that the jutsu cutts off the link between chakra and the body for a brief moment, stoping any form or ability used by the user instantly. Next, they will be knocked unconshious by a surge of chakra. Lastly, all the chakra in their body will began to rapidly heal their body, however, this leaves the user knocked out until completely. How long it takes depends on the extent of damage. This also can allow the extremely rare case of surviving the 8th gate of death, however, to do so, the user must not have been in the 7th or 8th gate longer then 3 posts. ( I can remove the gate part)

Last edited by Zane on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

Zane's new jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's new jutsu   Zane's new jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:16 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Zane's new jutsu
Page 1 of 1