Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Buckaro's new jutsu! I_vote_lcapBuckaro's new jutsu! I_voting_barBuckaro's new jutsu! I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Buckaro's new jutsu! I_vote_lcapBuckaro's new jutsu! I_voting_barBuckaro's new jutsu! I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Buckaro's new jutsu! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Buckaro's new jutsu! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Buckaro's new jutsu! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Buckaro's new jutsu! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Buckaro's new jutsu! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Buckaro's new jutsu! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Buckaro's new jutsu! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Buckaro's new jutsu! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Buckaro's new jutsu! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Buckaro's new jutsu! Sitebutton Buckaro's new jutsu! TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Buckaro's new jutsu!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Thunder,Wind ,and Earth

Buckaro's new jutsu! Empty
PostSubject: Buckaro's new jutsu!   Buckaro's new jutsu! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Name: Chidori Current
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Thunder.
Desciption: This is a ninjutsu developed by Sasuke Uchiha during his training with Orochimaru. By releasing the Chidori in every direction, an electrical discharge flows from the user's entire body allowing him to affect multiple enemies. When using this attack on a great number of enemies at once, it can effectively double as an instant defence. The body of the person touched by the Chidori will misinterpret the Lightning nature as "electrical signals from the nerves," making its muscles contract. This causes the body to involuntarily go stiff, while at the same time receives damage. This will also neutralize other lightning jutsu so long as they are not more powerful.[2] This attack can also be channeled through the ground to increase the range of the attack.[3]

Name: Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
Type: N/A
Element: N/A
Desctiption: technique where one follows the opponent, closely matching his or her body's movement, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by its shadow. The technique is usually preceded by a swift upper kick that will launch the target into the air. It is mainly used to position an opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. This move by itself is harmless, but it is usable as a stepping stone for a great many powerful jutsu like Front Lotus and the Lion Combo. That said, it also has a rather high degree of difficulty.

Name: Lion Combo
Type: Taijutsu
element: N/A
Desctipion: This jutsu is a variant of Rock Lee's Front Lotus, which Sasuke develops after using his Sharingan to copy the first part of the move. Because Lee wasn't given the chance to finish the attack, Sasuke makes his own ending to it. Like Lee, Sasuke gets to the point where he does Shadow of the Dancing Leaf to get behind an airborne opponent. He then delivers a series of blows that differ between use. All variations end with the opponent being thrown to the ground and kicked in the chest.

Name: Springtime of Youth Full Power
Element: N/A
Desctiption: The user releases a flurry of attacks on the opponent, finally kicking the victim into the air. Once airborne, the user will continue his assault before a powerful drop kick back down earth, emitting a light of youthful energy. The technique's name "Springtime of Youth Full Power" comes from the notion that the user's strength is augmented by their youth.

Name: Lightning Release Armour
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: By wrapping his body in a layer of lightning chakra, the Fourth Raikage can electrically stimulate his nervous system and speed up his neural synapses to react faster to danger and push his physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armour, combined with taijutsu, allows A to utilize nintaijutsu.

While using this technique his reflexes are comparable to that of Konoha's Yellow Flash, making it difficult, even for the Sharingan, to keep up with him.[1] By combining this armour with the Body Flicker Technique, he can even dodge Sasuke's Amaterasu at a split second, as well as Jūgo's Cursed Seal Chakra Blast at point blank range. The armour also increases his defense, drastically reducing, if not completely negating, damage from incoming attacks as even a direct Chidori from Sasuke was barely able to pierce his chest. In addition, the armour seems to increase his strength, though this could be part of his own natural abilities.

In lieu of tailed beast chakra, the Raikage uses this lightning armour to empower himself when performing the Lariat, producing the same effects due to his high-powered chakra

Name: Liger Bomb
Desctiption: After covering himself in his Lightning Release Armour, the Fourth Raikage grabs his opponent and lifts them high into the air. Then, using his extreme strength, he smashes them head first onto the ground in what resembles a powerbomb manoeuvre. This is devastating enough to shatter a large area of the ground itself on impact. Darui noted that nobody has ever survived it before, and had Sasuke Uchiha not used Susanoo, he would have been killed by it. The impact of this technique was strong enough to snap two of Susanoo's ribs.

Name: Lightning Oppression Horizontal
Element: Lighting.
Description: After covering himself in his Lightning Release Armour, A performs a simple backhand chop against his opponent. The Raikage was willing to use this technique to chop at Sasuke Uchiha, despite the latter wrapping himself with a shield of black flames.[1] This backhand chop was powerful enough to snap one of Susanoo's ribcage bones, as well as cut off one of the Eight-Tailed Giant Ox's horns.[2]

Name: Elbow
Type: Taijutsy
Element: Lighting.
Description: After covering himself in his Lightning Release Armour, A thrusts his elbow at his opponent with extreme force. The technique was strong enough to send Jūgo crashing into a wall, disabling him from battling any further.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet
Elements: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Buckaro's new jutsu!   Buckaro's new jutsu! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:08 pm

Approved... I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet
Elements: Thunder,Wind ,and Earth

PostSubject: Re: Buckaro's new jutsu!   Buckaro's new jutsu! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buckaro's new jutsu!   Buckaro's new jutsu! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buckaro's new jutsu!
Page 1 of 1