Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Rinnegan Jutsu mostly I_vote_lcapRinnegan Jutsu mostly I_voting_barRinnegan Jutsu mostly I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Rinnegan Jutsu mostly I_vote_lcapRinnegan Jutsu mostly I_voting_barRinnegan Jutsu mostly I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Rinnegan Jutsu mostly I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Rinnegan Jutsu mostly I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Rinnegan Jutsu mostly I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Rinnegan Jutsu mostly I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Rinnegan Jutsu mostly I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Rinnegan Jutsu mostly I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Rinnegan Jutsu mostly I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Rinnegan Jutsu mostly I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Rinnegan Jutsu mostly I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Rinnegan Jutsu mostly Sitebutton Rinnegan Jutsu mostly TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Rinnegan Jutsu mostly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

Rinnegan Jutsu mostly Empty
PostSubject: Rinnegan Jutsu mostly   Rinnegan Jutsu mostly I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Name: Animal path
Type: Resurrectioned
Element: -
Description: The Animal Path's main abilities revolved around summoning various animals and creatures to aid it in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle, much like every path of Pain was also different from the others. Each animal summon also shared Nagato's Rinnegan and had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control.

Tactics wise, the path's primary role in battle appeared to be overwhelming multiple opponents with its summons. In addition to that, both bodies used for this path were of a smaller stature than the other five, which, coupled with Pain's tendency to use his Asura Path to throw the second Animal Path in order to reach far off locations and infiltrate Konoha, as well as Pain's decision to first confront Jiraiya with the first Animal Path body, suggests that it acted as both a scout, as well as a way for Pain to move around the battlefield quickly through summons. Worthy of note, the Animal Path requires no blood sacrifice or hand seals to use the Summoning Technique. It can summon the other Paths and Konan as well. The second path possessed some ability with taijutsu, able to clash with Naruto Uzumaki for a short time despite him being in Sage Mode

Name: Asura Path
Type: Resurrectioned
Description: This body was very different from all other paths, being more like an android, as it had a number of body alterations. It was shown to have robotic inner workings, possessing six arms and three faces, and had a folded, serrated blade-like sash around its waist. It could fire one of its left forearms off as a long-range projectile, and could pull out his arms to reveal and fire a cluster of segmented missiles at its targets. It could quickly propel itself forward with a burst of chakra from its boots, and could protract multiple blades and drills from its right arm in combat. Also, it could open up the crown of its head to release a titanic shockwave that was capable of destroying numerous buildings at once. Its physical raw power was enough to rip Jiraiya's arm off and crush his throat with basic Taijutsu moves, as well as to throw Animal Path all the way into Konohagakure from the outskirts of the village. All of these abilities befitted the "warring demon" name that the Asura Path held, whilst giving it a considerably higher degree of versatility than the other paths had (aside from the Deva Path).

In addition to its immense offensive power, the Asura Path's body was incredibly resilient to damage. It survived a massive punch from Chōza Akimichi and a direct hit from Kakashi's Lightning Cutter. When weakened but not completely disabled, the Asura Path was still dangerous. Kakashi noted that he did not have enough chakra or stamina to completely destroy its body and more powerful attacks, like a Rasengan from Naruto in Sage Mode, were required for it to go down. Despite being used frequently to provide heavy firepower, the Asura Path was readily sacrificed to protect the even more powerful Deva Path, acting as a human shield against Kakashi's Lightning Cutter.

Name: Bansho Ten'in
Type: Rinnegan
Description: Banshō Ten'in is a technique similar to Shinra Tensei in that it manipulates gravity at the users will, however instead of pushing objects away, it draws them towards the user. It has the same five second limit as the Shinra Tensei as stated by Chōji, but it is unknown if it can be used on a large scale like the Shinra Tensei

Name: Chibaku Tensei
Description: Chibaku Tensei is a special technique developed by the Sage of the Six Paths, who used it to create the moon and trap the Ten-Tailed Beast's body inside of it.

The user creates a dark black sphere of gravity that, when thrown into the sky, attracts objects from all directions and pulls them into the sphere, compressing them together. The surrounding earth, including forests and mountains, are collected into a single point, piling on top of one another until it creates a large sphere. A large crater is left where the earth has been collected from. The Deva Path had to be brought within close range of Nagato before it could use the technique, and performing it put a great deal of strain on Nagato. This strain eventually caused the technique to dispel, by which the large sphere, that was created by it, fell apart again.

Nagato noted that his technique was inferior to that of the Sage of the Six Paths, but despite its admitted inferiority, it was still strong enough to both hold out against a Tailed Beast Ball and incapacitate Naruto in his six-tailed form.[1] However, it failed to contain Naruto after he transformed into his eight-tailed form.[2] Despite this, Nagato implied that he would have to make an even larger sphere to compensate for Naruto's transformation.

Name: Deva Path
Type: Self
Description: The Deva Path was regarded as Pain's most powerful and cherished of the six Paths. Its main abilities revolved around gravity manipulation, allowing it to repel or attract objects or people. However, it could not perform these techniques in rapid succession, leaving it vulnerable for a short period of time after each use. This period of time between usages varied from five seconds to several minutes, depending upon the force of the repulsion or attraction that the Deva Path had used.[1][2][3] When performing a large-scale attack, Nagato had to first sever his connections with the other paths and then employ his chakra only to the Deva Path for the attack. However this is considerably risky as the other Pains are slow to recover. The Deva Path's Chibaku Tensei allowed it to release a black orb of energy that could attract all surrounding matter to form a huge makeshift terrestrial body. The Deva Path's most infamous and one of his greatest feats was singlehandly wiping out Konohagakure with one powerful Shinra Tensei.

In addition to gravity manipulation, Nagato was able to use a number of other miscellaneous jutsu through the Deva Path, something none of the other bodies had been shown doing. He was able to use the Shapeshifting Technique through the Deva path to make body doubles of others with human sacrifices. Other techniques used included astral projection, barriers to protect hideouts, and the ability to control rain, a possible throwback to Yahiko (who wanted to be able to stop the rain in Amegakure), which even allowed him to sense the chakra of everyone in Amegakure, making stealthy entrances by enemies impossible. In the anime, the Deva Path also shows more Water Release techniques, possibly homage to Yahiko's affinity in his childhood, such as Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave and Water Release: Violent Water Wave. In addition, like most of the other paths, it possessed considerable strength and speed, as seen with its fight with Jiraiya, Kakashi Hatake and Naruto Uzumaki.

As Pain's main body, the Deva Path was the primary body used for performing the Sealing Technique: Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals, which Akatsuki used to seal the tailed beasts. The members would convene to forcibly extract the beast from its host's body over a three day period, depending on the number of people assisting with the sealing, and would then store it in a giant statue. He was not the only one who could use this technique, however. Madara Uchiha and the remaining Akatsuki members have been shown to initiate the extraction without using the Deva Path while it was occupied with invading Konoha. Unlike Pein, Raikatsu uses his own body for this one, as he is perfectly capable of fighting, unlike Nagato. However, if that body dies he can inject his soul into another path and get the body to the Outer path for its healing abilities.

Name: Human Path
Type: Resurrected
Description: During Pain's battle with Jiraiya, the Human Path's eyes were damaged and it was left unable to see. For this reason, it used only taijutsu during the battle, where it displayed incredible strength by catching Jiraiya's fist. The Human Path was later shown to have the capability of mind reading simply by placing its hand over the target's head, and could extract any information or secret being hidden by the victim against his/her will, which Madara revealed also sucked the soul out of the target. It was also incredibly fast, able to move into the vicinity of several sensors before they could even detect him.

Despite its lethal ability, Nagato deemed the Human Path less important than Animal Path, as he sacrificed it to get the Animal Path out of Naruto's Wind Release: Rasenshuriken's radius, having the path ripped to bits

Name: Naraka Path
Description: Although it was physically strong enough to lift a man with one hand, the only ability exhibited by the Naraka Path lay in the use of summoning the Outer Path. The Outer Path is a large head which sprouts out of the ground surrounded by purple flames and possesses the Rinnegan.[1] The Outer Path could fulfil two purposes: interrogation and restoration.

The Naraka Path destroyed by Naruto.
Added by OmnibenderTo interrogate, the Naraka Path need only catch hold of a person, causing the Outer Path to appear before them. With the victim seemingly paralysed, the Naraka Path begins questioning them. After answers are given, the King of Hell will unzip its mouth to release tendril-like arms and would draw out an apparition of the victim's life force energy in the form of an enlarged tongue. The Outer Path then proceeds to pass its judgment. If the person was lying or refused to answer the questions, the Outer Path would remove their tongue and consume it, apparently killing them. However, if they told the truth, they would be spared, although left extremely exhausted.

The second ability the Naraka Path possessed is the ability to repair any damage. To do so the Naraka Path has the Outer Path ingest the damaged body with its tendril-like arms into its mouth. Then, after some time, the destroyed body will emerge from its mouth, completely healed and rejuvenated. It did this for example to the Asura Path after it was destroyed by Chōji and Chōza Akimichi.

In all situations where Pain's bodies were shown in a combat formation, the Naraka Path always took a rear position with the others protecting it, behind even the Deva Path. This indicates that the Naraka Path's healing ability made it one of Pain's most important bodies.

Name: Outer Path
Type: Summoning
Description: The Outer Path (外道, Gedō) is the seventh path of Pain, not included with the main Six Paths of Pain. It has control over Life and Death. When used by the Naraka Path, it's used for interrogation and rejuvenation.

It is used by the Naraka Path for interrogation and is capable of discerning whether an individual is lying or not. When implemented on a target, a serpent-like apparition of their life force energy, in the form of an enlarged tongue emerges from their mouth and is presented to the figure. The Outer Path then proceeds to pass its judgment on the victim. If they are lying (or refuse to answer the question), their life force energy is ripped out by its two hand-shaped tongues and consumed, leading to the victim's death. If the target is telling the truth, it lets go of the protrusion leaving the target alive but extremely exhausted. When the Naraka Path uses this technique, the figure possesses the Rinnegan similar to how the Animal Path's summons all possess the Rinnegan. The Outer Path can only be seen by the ones it's being used upon.

For its second ability, the Outer Path can repair the other paths of Pain should they be damaged or killed. When it consumed the remains of the Asura Path, the path emerged from the figure fully restored and was even wearing a new Akatsuki robe (the body had discarded its previous robe). While the Outer Path is being used for this, it seems that others are able to see it, unlike when it is being used for interrogation purpose. However, the only person to actually look at it while it was being used for this purpose was Naruto while in Sage Mode, so it is possible that normal people cannot, even for revival.

Lastly, the Outer Path can be summoned for the Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique, where Nagato can release life force energy to people who were recently killed and allow their souls to return to their rejuvenated bodies. This jutsu can only be used by Nagato, the main entity in control of the seven paths. This power is said to transcend even the very concepts of life and death

Name: Samsara of Heavenly Life
Type: Resurrection
Description: By channeling his power through the Outer Path, Nagato can re-infuse new life force energy to the dead bodies of those recently killed. With their rejuvenated bodies acting as an anchor, the individual souls are then able to leave the crossroad between life and the afterlife, returning back to their physical vessels. The jutsu targets all the individuals killed, even those not necessarily killed by the Six Paths of Pain. There seems to be a limited time for when this technique can be used, as Nagato is unable to bring back those who have remained dead for an extended period of time, such as Yahiko and Jiraiya. This technique requires a massive amount of chakra, as it resulted in Nagato's death due to chakra overuse. Nagato became severely weakened, his hair becoming increasingly thinner and greyer as he performed the technique

Name: Preta Path
Description: This path's "Chakra Absorption" ability was primarily defensive, since it was capable of absorbing any ninjutsu-related technique, thereby nullifying its effect. This technique could also take the form of a barrier around its body, allowing it to absorb attacks from all directions. In addition to its defensive properties, this body's ability had also shown offensive capabilities, as it could absorb all the chakra out of any person that it touched or grabbed

Name: Shinra Tensei
Description: Shinra Tensei is the ability to manipulate gravity at the users will to repulse matter away. Depending on the amount of force Nagato puts in this jutsu, it can easily shatter wood, bones, stone, metal, or even some of the most powerful defences. By using this technique as a defensive measure, all attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size, power or mass; however, it has been shown that it is possible to withstand this technique. The only downside to this technique is that there is a short period when it is unusable after being used. The minimal time period is about five seconds but it varies depending on the amount of power put into the attack.

Shinra Tensei can also be used on a larger scale for massive destruction. Before it can be used however, Nagato must break his connection with all but the Deva Path (presumably to channel all available chakra through it). A massive gravity well is created above the target, crushing everything beneath in a titanic explosion. Using Shinra Tensei on this scale shortens Nagato's lifespan and leaves him unable to use it for several minutes. Konan also noted that large-scale use of Shinra Tensei slows down the recovery rate of the Six Paths of Pain. In the anime, Shinra Tensei is also shown to be used as a protective orb instead of pushing attacks away which is shown in different colours each time its used.

Although Shinra Tensei has almost exclusively been seen used by the Deva Path, Nagato used it by himself in the past when he fought Hanzō. The anime shows Nagato's first use of Shinra Tensei when he protected Yahiko and Konan from an explosion during their search for the Sannin

Name: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
Type: Summoning
Description: Nagato summons a giant statue that releases multiple chakra rods from its abdomen that pierce Nagato's back. When the rods are in place, Nagato uses the statue to spew a dragon-like creature from its mouth, which removes the souls of any person it comes in contact with. After serving its purpose, the chakra rods break off and remain embedded in Nagato's back while the statue disappears. The technique seems to take a considerable toll on Nagato, who becomes more and more emaciated for the duration of the technique. This began the moment the chakra rods penetrated his body.

This statue is later used for the Sealing Technique: Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals, which is to seal the tailed beasts. When used for this purpose, the statue has an added blindfold, a bit in its mouth, and shackles on its arms. As Nagato is now dead, Madara Uchiha claimed that they needed a new pawn to synchronize with the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, which he intends to have Sasuke Uchiha for, but doesn't plan to do so yet, as Sasuke is proving difficult to manipulate

Name: Chidori
Type: Short range Offensive
Element: Lightning
Description: This technique channels a large amount of lightning chakra to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Chidori into the target. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces.

As shown against Killer Bee, Chidori can also be used to simply give the opponent a large electrical shock without impaling them.

Name: Chidori Senbon
Type: Long Range speed
Description: This is one of many variations of the Chidori that uses shape transformation. It is specialized in more speed, by being transformed into countless sharp senbon, all aimed at the enemy. By increasing the amount of chakra used, the number of senbon also increases. It can become even more effective by using it together with the Sharingan, allowing the user to precisely shoot for the enemy's vital points

Name: Chidori Spear
Type: Long Range Offensive
Description: The original Chidori gained its power by shaping it into a form sufficient for an electrical discharge and using it together with the user's own "thrust". This technique uses Shape Transformation to form the original Chidori into a spear-shape, adapting it for mid-range attacks with a maximum range of 10 meters. Although it's less powerful than the Chidori, its increased range means there is less of a risk to the user. It also has the advantage of being able to be used for surprise attacks and capturing. When the enemy's body is pierced the user can alter the spear's shape into multiple additional blades increasing the number of wounds. The blade can also be swung in order to cut things as well as cause fatal injuries.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Lightning

Rinnegan Jutsu mostly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinnegan Jutsu mostly   Rinnegan Jutsu mostly I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Rinnegan Jutsu mostly
Page 1 of 1