Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Moonlight (Private) I_vote_lcapMoonlight (Private) I_voting_barMoonlight (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Moonlight (Private) I_vote_lcapMoonlight (Private) I_voting_barMoonlight (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Moonlight (Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Moonlight (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Moonlight (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Moonlight (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Moonlight (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Moonlight (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Moonlight (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Moonlight (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Moonlight (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Moonlight (Private) Sitebutton Moonlight (Private) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Moonlight (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Thunder,Wind ,and Earth

Moonlight (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight (Private)   Moonlight (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:51 pm

It was a good morining. The wind as blowing. The moles were sleeping. The bears in there caves. Polar bears slidding. Seals jumping. Dolphin's singing. Birds enjoying. Every thing was peaceful. Buckaro decided to go to the hidden leaf so he could find his friend again. Even though they had fought they were friends. Buckaro walked down the pathway into the village. Ignored the gaurds and went straight in. The gaurds were very lazy. Buckaro then tried to search for his friend.
Back to top Go down
Akegata

Akegata

Character sheet
Village: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf
Elements: Katon, Raiton, Doton

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (Private)   Moonlight (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:06 pm

Akegata was sitting ontop of the village gates, looking towards the forest. He noticed a familar presence coming towards the village. Akegata jumped down from the gates landing on his feet a few feet away from Buckaro, intercepting him before he entered the village. He had his usual gesture inwhich his hands were inside his pockets and he looked at the man and flashed a smile. "Hey Buckaro, what brings you here?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (Private)   Moonlight (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:09 pm

" Hey I was looking for you! " Buckaro said smiling. Buckaro walked over too his friend. Buckaro was thinking of what to say next. Buckaro then said something when the wind blew and his hair moved. " Are you up for another battle? Buckaro looked at his friend with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Akegata

Akegata

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (Private)   Moonlight (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:12 pm

Akegata wondered why Buckaro seemed to like to battle him so much. Akegata shrugged and nodded. "I see nothing wrong with it I guess, we just need to find a place to battle", he said.
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (Private)   Moonlight (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:15 pm

Buckaro led the way into the forest onto a special traning ground near the border of the hidden leaf. Here was a open spot with no trees. " This is where we will fight!!". Buckaro took out a kunai. " Because I don't want to rush into my new jutsu. I'll let you make the first move!" Buckaro said.
Back to top Go down
Akegata

Akegata

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (Private)   Moonlight (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Akegata followed Buckaro through the forest until they ended up at the training grounds. Akegata looked around and deemed it a good spot to fight. He then turned to Buckaro his Sharingan active. Akegata wondered what new jutsu Buckaro could have been talking about, but he would find out soon enough, depending if the fight lasted that long or not. Buckaro decided to be nice and give Akegata to first move. "You sure you want to do that??", Akegata asked. Suddenly a low encompassing sound began to consume the field. It was hardly noticable at first, but if Buckaro paid attention to it, it would become louder. He wouldnt be able to block out the sound by covering his ears though. Akegata just stood there, his Sharingan active, hands in his pocket. His cold glance was looking at Buckaro rather seriously.
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (Private)   Moonlight (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Buckaro jumped back. I only can block this one way... Buckaro opened the Gate of oppening. That gave your head 100% strengh to hear the noises a little bit but Buckaro still heard them.. Buckaro jumped back and looked at his oppenet. " Shadow clone jutsu!" Buckaro said as threee clones appeared. Buckaro then stopped as he slid on the ground as he looked at his oppenet. " If i look into his eys I will get sucked into a genjutsu" Buckaro said. Buckaro started to create a chidori. Buckaro sticked the chidori into the ground making a current.

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Akegata

Akegata

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (Private)   Moonlight (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Akegata noticed that Buckaro's chakra changed, he raised an eyebrow as he relized the man had opened one of the 8 gates. Tsk...this could be annoying, he thought as he saw Buckaro make three shadow clones and then used Chidori..It didn't really matter as Akegata's jutsu took effect now and since Buckaro didnt stop it initially, there was no stopping it now. Buckaro along with all of his clones would suffer from Akegata's Secret Roaring Destruction jutsu. Buckaro and the clones would immediately lose depth perception and hand eye coordination. That was only the initial effect however. The second effect would then take effect and on Buckaro and the clones something similar to a chaotic mental collision effect would happen. They wouldnt be able to move properly as their nervous system would be out of whack, thus they should fall to the ground immeditely. The clones if this happened would have been destroyed instantly as they wouldnt be able to handle the sound jutsu's effects. Akegata merely then unsheathed his sword and stabbed it into the ground. He then jumped and landed on it. Upon contact with his foot, the sword would charge with Chidori thus canceling the Chidori current that was travelling through the ground. If the current moved upwards Akegata would react to it differently, however he was sure due to his jutsu the fight was pretty much over as there was no dodging it at this point.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (Private)   Moonlight (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:12 pm

Buckaro's clones had disspeared. " What the-" Buckaro said. Buckaro then felt the jutsu effect on him. But as a jounin Buckaro started to ignore the sounds into a rythem of beat. " Chick chick bam boom bomm nom no chick chick bam boom boomn nom no-" Buckaro said shoftly in his heads. After his head started to cool down Buckaro noticed that his current had been countered. Buckaro jumped back a few steps. Buckaro then did he 2 gate. Gate of healing. Buckaro jumped over to Akegata and holded the kunai shiftly about to use the kunai at hisheart as a distraction so Buckaro could use his resengan into his stomach from his left hand..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight (Private)   Moonlight (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight (Private)
Page 1 of 1