Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_vote_lcapThe power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_voting_barThe power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_vote_lcapThe power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_voting_barThe power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) Sitebutton The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Fire and thunder

The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) Empty
PostSubject: The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!)   The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:22 pm

It was a cold icey day. Yahrio had yet came back from the hidden ice village. And has set foot on foot in the border of hidden leaf. Yahrio had been around many places but never stoped to ask where he was going. For he was a akatsuki member and had only one purpose. To capture bijuu. Some times Yahrio had failed the bijuu bye strong shinobi's coming out from no where. Yahrio was looking around and went to a place called The valley of end. Yahrio then jumped ontop of a staute that looked like Madara Uchiha. Yahrio then sat down and started to enjoy his lunch.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: All

PostSubject: Re: The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!)   The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:29 pm

"You there why do you disgrace Tobi's statue so?" Reef called out from below on the water. He stared at the man and awaited his response.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!)   The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:32 pm

" Sorry.. I was just trying to have some lunch!". Yahrio finshed his bowl of ramen. Yahrio stared down at Soveit. The statue was preety old but it was still the founder of Uchiha's. " Why do you even care about us Uchiha's? Or may I say Tobi?!". Yahrio looked at this man strenly.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!)   The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:48 pm

(The character's name is Reef)

"I do not care for you Uchiha's only Tobi was one that was decent at anything" the boy remarked coldly as brought his arm up and raised his middle finger.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!)   The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:56 pm

Yahrio started at the boy. " So you want to raise fingers huh? Let me show you my finger". Yahrio pointed at the boy causing him to lend into a genjutsu without question. Yahrio's jutsu acted real fast putting the kid into his genjutsu.

Techniques used:

Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!)   The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Thanks to his eyes the genjutsu bounced off him like a wet washcloth hitting a tank. The autohit didn't land, however behind Yahrio were Reef's three paths. The third a being named Maj used his gravity to pull Yahrio in towards him, and towards the flames of the second's path sword. Reef walked up to the statue and walked up the side while the first path stood blocking Yahrio's escape and summoning sharks in the water below.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!)   The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Infront of Yahrio was the 1st path. Yahrio had never seen a person like this before. Yahrio took a couple steps back. Then Yahrio did a few hand signs. " Fire Style:Great Dragon fire!". Yahrio used a gigantic fire dragon that can reduce a person to ashes. After using the jutsu Yahrio threw a shurkin around Maj. Then using the jutsu and the thread in his mouth the dragon spun around Maj. Yahrio waited for his reaction.

Techniques used:

Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!)   The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Yahrio Uchiha wrote:
Infront of Yahrio was the 1st path.(No he wasn't) Yahrio had never seen a person like this before. Yahrio took a couple steps back.(Impossible you were getting gravity sucked towards flames) Then Yahrio did a few hand signs. " Fire Style:Great Dragon fire!". Yahrio used a gigantic fire dragon that can reduce a person to ashes. After using the jutsu Yahrio threw a shurkin around Maj. Then using the jutsu and the thread in his mouth the dragon spun around Maj. Yahrio waited for his reaction.

(Since you ignored the attacks they went through and your post is void)

Reef watched as Yahrio got scorched alive and began burning. "Pathetic like the rest of the Uchihas" Reef said as he watched the man who was no on fire, if he didn't want to die he should jump into the water, which was now swarming with sharks.

Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!)   The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Yahrio took off his Akatsuki suit and dumped it into the water. Then Yahrio went to the bottem and dumped his head in the water. Yahrio then put himself in the water and avoided the sharks and swam out. Then Yahrio was wearing his old ANBU suit. Yahrio looked up at his oppenet. Yahrio then did a series of attacks but knew that Reef had dodged them probally. Then Yahrio did a drop kick on Reef causing them to crash down on the first hokages head statue. Yahrio knew his oppenet probally dodged it or had took the whole hit. But for Yahrio smoke had gone all over in the air and with Yahrio's sharingan he could see every thing.

Techniques used:

Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!)   The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:45 pm

The badly burned opponent(you are since you walked down walked back, and then somehow auto drop kicked me) was easy to dodge as he went into and crushed the head of the first Hokage. This fight was close to over, and the three paths all jumped forward and attempted to hold Yahrio down.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!)   The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Yahrio then took out a kunai and attemted to hit one of the paths.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!)   The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:57 pm

(You never clarified a path else it prob would have taken the hit)

As the pain set in the opponent swung into the air with a kunai he was tackled to the ground. Reef walked up staring the man in the face.
"Step one remove the skin" Reef said, the skin was already gone from the burns however so he simply smiled.
"Step two pluck out the nails" the boy said as he got to work pulling the nails from Yahrio's fingers.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!)   The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Yahrio then turned into a log. Yahrio was on the oppsite side of Reef. " What are you? A freak?" Yahrio thought. Yahrio then jumped to the ground and hided behind the Madara's stuatue.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!)   The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:39 pm

The second path swung his sword crushing the statue and Yahrio
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!)   The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:41 pm

By the impact of the boulders getting crushed Yahrio sank into the deep water. Yahrio was still alive but he had lost his left palm.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!)   The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:48 pm

As Yahrio sank into the water the aforementioned sharks circled him, ripping off his limbs as the water became a red cloud with the man's blood. Reef looked down in impatience the fight hadn't lasted long at all and the use of his paths was obviously not needed. However it wasn't all a waste since his paths began breaking up some buds on top of the head of the first hokage which was now defaced.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!)   The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:54 pm

Yahrio turned into a log. Yahrio had used his last piece of chakara. Yahrio then knew that it was the end for him. So Yahrio walked on waterall the way to the hidden leaf village.

exit time! bye bye~

Last edited by Yahrio Uchiha on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!)   The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Yahrio died from his own stupidity.

(No spoiler=no move used make a new character it may be no killing but its not my fault you killed yourself)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!)   The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The power of two! (No killing/No taking eyes)(Soviet only!)
Page 1 of 1