Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_voting_barWandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_voting_barWandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 Sitebutton Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hikaru

Hikaru

Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:32 am

Akemi looked up at him, shock and awe on her face. No one had the balls to yell at her like she yelled at them. Never, nuh uh, niente yelling from the people she bitched and yelled and cried at. His yelling wasn't so terrifying to her, though it would've frightened most people, causing them to run away with the information that he gave them. But she smiled, for the first time realizing why he wanted to die so much, though she could never hurt him. Being on her knees as well, she crawled towards him slowly, ignoring the rain now that she was smiling a little and touched his shoulder gently before pulling him into a hard hug. She whispered into his ear, "Monster or not... you are still human. Though you may be a beast, you act as a human would, you speak like a human would. You were our moon and the moon was beautiful while it was a moon. And it is beautiful now, here, on this moonless Earth as a human. It may not make sense... Not at all... Maybe you should gather the beasts back together and become your true self again. It would probably be easier on you."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:31 pm

For the first time in ages Setsuna gave a genuine smile. "Thank you so much Akemi." He hugged her tightly estatic that he had finally found some one that didnt care that he wasnt human. He shook his head. "I can't collect the bijuu, I wont kil others for my own gain. And more importantly...even if she doesn't love me I still love Raina." He thought about the red haired jinchuriki. "I still swore I wopuld protect her. No matter what I don't break a promise." He took off his long cloak and wrapped it around his new friend. "Here Akemi. I don't want you to get sick." He smiled and helped her up to her feet. "You should head back now."
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:15 pm

Akemi frowned. She didn't know of a Raina... She'd never met her, heard of her, etc, etc. Her light lavender eyes looked at him hard as she pulled back, blinking uncertainly. "There is... another way you know. I've heard some of the people speak of it. It doesn't kill them." She smiled again, "To swear to protect someone... I've done that with the bijuu and the jinchuriki. As long as anyone is in my village, they shall not be harmed. I refuse to wage war here. Not over a simple beast in someone's belly." She dusted off her knees, though they were wet from the rain, and hugged the cloak around her. "Are you sure? Would you like to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:31 pm

He smiled at her kind offer. "Well considering that I have nothing else to do but being hunted down......oh what the hell why not?"" He laughed having regained his usual carefree attitude returned. "I could cook us something to eat. Im an amazing chef." Setsuna had many talents with cooking being a big one. "How does lobster flambe sound? Or maybe Baclava?" His mind was now filled with all the different treats he could make.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:48 pm

Akemi smiled, "That'd be nice. I usually just make a bowl of ramen for myself since... well that's about the only thing that I can cook." She moved towards the village, motioning for him to follow. She waited for him, cocking her head curiously, "What's lobster flambe? And baclava?" Akemi wasn't very... diverse in foods, you could say. She was basically a blonde when it came to it.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Setsuna laughed. :Well it looks like Im gonna have to show you what you have been missing." He let him lead them to her house before going through everything in her kitchen. "No no no this won't do it all." He frowned. "Damn I'm gonna have to go shopping." He said eagerly. When it came to food Setsuna was excited about almost everything. He grabbed Akemi by the arm and dragged her to the nearest market. He began to throw thing after thing after thing into the bag without ever stopping.
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:00 pm

"Um... I'm sorry. I don't really need that much-- Ah!" She cut off as he grabbed her arm and dragged her along to the store. She was confused. Extremely and sadly confused as she was pulled along to a store by a supposedly straight guy that wanted to go shopping for food. Sometimes, Akemi really had to question the sexuality of all men. Why me...?
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:14 pm

Setsuna finished his shopping and ran back to Akemi's house dragging her behind him. He sat her down at a table then ran into the kitchen to start making dinner. About 45 minutes later he came out carrying a large cooked lobster. He suddenly made a spark causing the whole thing to burst into flames. He the blew out the fire and placed it in front of her. "Bòn appëtite. Dessert will be ready shortly." With that he walked back into the kitchen leaving her to enjoy her meal
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Akemi didn't try to figure out what was going on anymore, grabbing her book she had magically hidden and reading it as he drug her back to her house. She waited in her living room for a while as he cooked up the meal. She eventually moved to the kitchen table, which wasn't actually in the kitchen.. considering it was smaller then most kage kitchens. She was surprised when he came out with a large lobster, a single spark lighting the thing on fire. It was times like those she was glad that her fire alarm didn't work anymore. When he blew out the fire and set the lobster in front of her, she stared down at it for a moment before he walked back into the kitchen. She cocked her head, blinking at it, and frowned. A fork was in her hand instantly afterwards, poking at it uncertainly, "Um... Set, how the hell do you eat this stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:52 pm

He came back carrying dessert. he grabbed the fork from her. "Wow you really have been living off of ramen." H easily just took a chunk out of the lobster and handed the fork back to her. "Think before you say something stupid kay? OK thanks bye." He said as he walked back into the kitchen and made himself a PB&J
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:24 pm

Akemi sulked after he left again, nibbling on the chunk of lobster looking like a hurt dog. She obviously felt like an idiot. It wasn't exactly her fault, she wasn't a great cook so the ramen she ate was the only thing she ate, getting the protein she needed from other foods that she could buy from the market. As Akemi ate, she murmured, "This tastes really weird."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:15 pm

Setsuna heard what she said and quietly left the house. He curled up in the woods and started rocking back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Akemi blinked, watching him leave and she stood as he exited the house. She frowned, following him towards the woods and stopping in front of him as he rocked back and forth. "Set... what the hell are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Setsuna's mind returned to his younger years when the Akatsuki abused him all the time. "I-I'm sorry Pein sama. D-don't hurt me." Whenever Setsuna made food wrong Pein would beat him to a bloody pulp. Setsuna cowered from her crying, still delusional and thinking she was Pein. He shrunk away from her in fear. "D-dont hurt me." He said hiding his face.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:36 pm

Akemi felt horrible, dropping to the ground slowly and setting a gentle hand on his arm. She was certain she should be worried about being called Pein-sama, considering the boy was a little crazy from the beginning and she wasn't certain his head was screwed on all that tight. She reached up slowly, careful she didn't move to quick in case she scared him, and pet his head, scratching his ear gently as she did. "It's okay, Set. Whatever I said, it probably wasn't bad. What did I say?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:52 pm

he shrunk away from her looking confused and afraid. "Y-You aren't gonna hurt me?"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:59 pm

"Of course I'm not," Her light lavender eyes were wide and pained as he shrunk away from her. "Oh, Set, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean anything by whatever I said. Please forgive me."

ooc: Short post Dx
Back to top Go down
Setsuna

Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:03 pm

His mind came back to reality. He looked around in confusion. "Why am I outside? More importantly why do you look upset?" Setsuna asked confused. He didn't remember anything that had happened. The last I remembered I was making you dinner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)   Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering (open) (no akatsuki/rouges/soviet jesus) (no killing/delyed killing)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2