Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Buckaro Namikaze I_vote_lcapBuckaro Namikaze I_voting_barBuckaro Namikaze I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Buckaro Namikaze I_vote_lcapBuckaro Namikaze I_voting_barBuckaro Namikaze I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Buckaro Namikaze I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Buckaro Namikaze I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Buckaro Namikaze I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Buckaro Namikaze I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Buckaro Namikaze I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Buckaro Namikaze I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Buckaro Namikaze I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Buckaro Namikaze I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Buckaro Namikaze I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Buckaro Namikaze Sitebutton Buckaro Namikaze TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Buckaro Namikaze

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Thunder,Wind ,and Earth

Buckaro Namikaze Empty
PostSubject: Buckaro Namikaze   Buckaro Namikaze I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:56 am

Name: Buckaro Namikaze
Nickname: N/A
Date of Birth: May 14
Clan: Namikaze

Looks: Buckaro Namikaze Anime- Boy

Personality: Bukaro is very cheerful He likes to help out others and solve problems. He loves to fight in battles. He never stands down to a challenge Bukaro is plesant. He hates people who are evil. Bukaro only seeeks peace and fights. Bukaro is hard at work and can do mostly anything. He can lift much lots of wieghts and can be very nice. He also is one handsome man.

Clan Information

(please post this separately in Clan Creation also please. your clan won't be approved with your character, it has to be done aside from this)

Clan Name: Namikaze
Kekkei Genkai: Wind Style.
Clan Symbol: N/A
Clan History: Most history is about the 4th hokage. And how he lived. Buckaro was born in the hidden thunder village and was just a off spring from Minato. Minato arrived in the early stages of the Nine-Tails' attack. After protecting the village from its Tailed Beast Ball, Minato tried to reach the Third Hokage to inform him of what had happened. He was stopped by Madara, who tried to send him away. Minato escaped but was followed by Madara. When the two began fighting, Minato struggled to hit Madara, Madara being intangible whenever he was not currently attacking. By carefully timing his Flying Thunder God Technique, Minato was able to strike him during one of these rare moments and apply a seal for the Flying Thunder God Technique to him, allowing him to teleport to Madara whenever he wanted. He placed a Contract Seal on Madara to remove the Nine-Tails from his control, forcing Madara to flee.

Rank Information

Village: Hidden Thunder Village

Skill Information
Skill Speciality: Ninjutsu
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Taijutsu,genjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Wind and Lighting
Special Characteristics: Buckaro in the end is always holding back some chakara and in the last moment can use a A rank jutsu. Buckaro also has the same speed as rock lee. but using flying thunder god has more.
Jutsus
(please note: use the same template for every jutsu)

Name: Log no Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: This jutsu alows you to turn to a log and fool your oppenet. Also you can only use it 3 times in battle.

Name: Rasengan
Element: Wind
Description: The Rasengan is a powerful A-rank technique invented by the Fourth Hokage, which he created by observing the Tailed Beast Ball. Minato spent three years developing the Rasengan; his plan was to take the shape transformation of one's chakra to the "highest possible point" and then combine it with his chakra's nature affinity, creating a jutsu that did not need the aid of time-consuming hand seals to control. He died before he could accomplish this, but on shape transformation alone, the Rasengan is still a very useful, powerful, and difficult jutsu to learn and master.

Name: Great Ball Rasengan
Element: wind.
Description: The Great Ball Rasengan is a more powerful version of the Rasengan created by Naruto during his training with Jiraiya in the gap in time dividing Part I and II of the series. Like the regular Rasengan, Naruto uses a shadow clone to help form it. However, by adding increased amounts of chakra, he can increase the size and power of the standard Rasengan. It deals astounding damage to the area and the target, but it leaves Naruto exhausted.

Name: Multiple Shadow Clone Technique
Element: Wind.
Description: This jutsu is essentially a massive version of the Shadow Clone Technique. Instead of a few clones, it creates a few hundred clones (or a number of equal grandeur). This is considered a forbidden jutsu, because it can potentially be dangerous to the person performing it, seeing as how all of the clones are given an equal amount of chakra directly from the user. Naruto learned the technique from the scroll of forbidden seals written by the First Hokage.

Few people are able to use this technique effectively, due to the large amount of chakra it consumes. However, this weakness is not an issue to Naruto, due to his massive chakra reserves. Having such reserves allows him to create hundreds of clones while maintaining a decent supply of chakra in each one. This technique is also used by Naruto to train quickly, since all the clones share their experiences with Naruto, but it causes extreme fatigue with repeated use. Some times in the anime or manga, Naruto does not appear to distinguish between the Multiple and regular variations of the technique, and often simply says "Shadow Clone Technique" regardless of how many clones he uses.

Name: Shadow Clone Technique
Element: Wind.
Description: Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original.

Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the actual person even by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance. In the anime, Sasuke Uchiha claims that the Sharingan can distinguish clones from the original, however various events throughout the series seem to indicate that this is not the case, implying that the Sharingan was merely used to keep track of the original's movements.

Name: Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
Type: Genjutsu
Description: A genjutsu which exerts an hallucinatory effect upon the eyesight, stealing all light away. A world of darkness, as if a thick, jet-black curtain had been dropped. No matter how skilled someone is, they have no option besides turning into sitting ducks. This effect allows the user to attack unseen. Although it negates sight, it does not stop the other senses. In essence, the opponent can sense, hear and smell out the user of the technique and break its effects by landing one hit.

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Description:This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed.[2] To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination. Shisui Uchiha was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" (瞬身のシスイ, Shunshin no Shisui), likely referring to this technique.

Name: Chidori Senbon
Element: thunder.
Description:This is one of many variations of the Chidori that uses shape transformation. It is specialized in more speed, by being transformed into countless sharp senbon, all aimed at the enemy. By increasing the amount of chakra used, the number of senbon also increases. It can become even more effective by using it together with the Sharingan, allowing the user to precisely shoot for the enemy's vital points.

Name: Chidori
Element: Thunder.
Description: This technique channels a large amount of lightning chakra to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Chidori into the target. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces.

(You can also use Canon jutsu from the list also found in Character Creation)

Styles
(remember: only S ranked characters may have their own style. all other characters must have an approved style or none until they can learn it)

Name: Fist pose
Type: Taijutsu
Description: This pose has nothing to do with style. It's only a simple handsign pose infront of your oppenet.

History and Roleplay Sample
History:
Academy Student:

Genin Arc:

Team 20 Arc:

Chunin Arc:

Jounin Arc:

Last edited by Buckaro on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

Buckaro Namikaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckaro Namikaze   Buckaro Namikaze I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:07 pm

I dont beleive your history is long enough for S ranked, and no space time barrier, or hiraishin, FTG, or super great ball rasengan, thats a sage jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

Buckaro Namikaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckaro Namikaze   Buckaro Namikaze I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:17 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

Buckaro Namikaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckaro Namikaze   Buckaro Namikaze I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:32 pm

done editing : OMFG I hope i din't mess up
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet
Elements: All

Buckaro Namikaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckaro Namikaze   Buckaro Namikaze I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:48 pm

A 15 year old wouldnt be s ranked, you werent born in heaven, Im not letting anymore FTG, no Rasenshuriken, no uzimaki combo, Gelel Rasengan, and finally no FTG kunai.
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

Buckaro Namikaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckaro Namikaze   Buckaro Namikaze I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:54 pm

I already took FTG off >_>
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

Buckaro Namikaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckaro Namikaze   Buckaro Namikaze I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:57 pm

>_> I was hoping for a better answer like... Write more in your rp... but I got this?!
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

Buckaro Namikaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckaro Namikaze   Buckaro Namikaze I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Uh no but you should def add more for a s rank
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

Buckaro Namikaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckaro Namikaze   Buckaro Namikaze I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:04 pm

kk.. I'm A rank now.. Is that all?
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Character sheet

Buckaro Namikaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckaro Namikaze   Buckaro Namikaze I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Buckaro

Buckaro

Character sheet

Buckaro Namikaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckaro Namikaze   Buckaro Namikaze I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Also Buckaro is 18 since he can't be jounin at age of 15 =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buckaro Namikaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckaro Namikaze   Buckaro Namikaze I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buckaro Namikaze
Page 1 of 1