Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
The Great Battle (No killing) I_vote_lcapThe Great Battle (No killing) I_voting_barThe Great Battle (No killing) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
The Great Battle (No killing) I_vote_lcapThe Great Battle (No killing) I_voting_barThe Great Battle (No killing) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
The Great Battle (No killing) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
The Great Battle (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
The Great Battle (No killing) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The Great Battle (No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
The Great Battle (No killing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
The Great Battle (No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
The Great Battle (No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
The Great Battle (No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
The Great Battle (No killing) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
The Great Battle (No killing) Sitebutton The Great Battle (No killing) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

The Great Battle (No killing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Fire and thunder

The Great Battle (No killing) Empty
PostSubject: The Great Battle (No killing)   The Great Battle (No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Yahrio came across many villages. He was searching for a descent fight. Yahrio came across some villages and went under houses and out sewers. Yahrio then came to the hidden grass. The hidden grass sounded like the hidden leaf but wasn't. It had a big forest. Yahrio knew that he liked new villages. Yahrio explored the whole village. Yahrio went up and down. He came across animals and rocks and Bamboo. Lots of bamboo.
Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Great Battle (No killing)   The Great Battle (No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:38 pm

Raikatsu appeared infront of him "wanna fight" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Battle (No killing)   The Great Battle (No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Yahrio came across this man. " Sure!". Yahrio jumped back ready for the man to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Great Battle (No killing)   The Great Battle (No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Raikatsu threw a few senbon at Yahrio, aiming at certian points along the body to end the fight fast. Three went towards his legs, two at his arms, five at his chest and abdomen, and on at his head.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Battle (No killing)   The Great Battle (No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Yahrio tried to counter the senbon. Yahrio took out hit kunai. Yahrio deflected the senbon that came to his chest. And he moved his arms in time to dodge the other senbon. Yahrio also ducked his head in time. But the last pair of senbon his Yahrio's feet that caused Yahrio to fall on the floor. Yahrio slightly tried to pull the senbon off of him. Yahrio then got up and pointed at the man infront of him. " Lets do this!" Yahrio used his sharingan. Yahrio then had put the man in a genjutsu.

Techniques used:

Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Great Battle (No killing)   The Great Battle (No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Raikatsu easily broke the genjutsu with his rinnegan. Deciding to return the favor he used his fear glance jutsu on Yahrio, as he looked up to him. Yahrio would feel as though he was tied down in a jail during shower time, naked, and teethless.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Battle (No killing)   The Great Battle (No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Yahrio was in the genjutsu. But he knew that it wasn't real. In a jail? Naked? Surelly Yahrio knew that he had clothes on in reality. So Yahrio remained quiet until the time was right to attack.
Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Great Battle (No killing)   The Great Battle (No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:31 pm

As men began to rape Yahrio in his ass, and mouth, Raikatsu snickered, loving that his genjutsu worked. Due to the mental strain of slowing perception down to where three seconds is 72 hours, when the genjutsu ended Yahrio would be extremely strained mentally, possibly in a coma, but in any case he would be unable to fight.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Battle (No killing)   The Great Battle (No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:34 pm

Yahrio fell to the ground but he wan't dead. he was just knocked out from the genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Great Battle (No killing)   The Great Battle (No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Raikatsu shoved a towel down Yahrio's throat, but somehow he kept Yahrio breathing, but avoided waking him. He the let the towel dry for a second, before ripping it out, along with Yahrio's stomache lining. In a week, he would throw up his own organs and die. Raikatsu then disappeared using his phasing.
Back to top Go down
Yahrio Uchiha

Yahrio Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Great Battle (No killing)   The Great Battle (No killing) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Yahrio's body turned into a log at the very moment he left. Yahrio then was still on the ground paralyzed but he could get up if he wanted to. Seeing that his oppenet had left he just slept there on the floor. The next morining he had vanished.

Bye Bye~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Battle (No killing)   The Great Battle (No killing) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Battle (No killing)
Page 1 of 1