Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Introducing The Kage Of The Mist I_vote_lcapIntroducing The Kage Of The Mist I_voting_barIntroducing The Kage Of The Mist I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Introducing The Kage Of The Mist I_vote_lcapIntroducing The Kage Of The Mist I_voting_barIntroducing The Kage Of The Mist I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Introducing The Kage Of The Mist I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Introducing The Kage Of The Mist I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Introducing The Kage Of The Mist I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Introducing The Kage Of The Mist I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Introducing The Kage Of The Mist I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Introducing The Kage Of The Mist I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Introducing The Kage Of The Mist I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Introducing The Kage Of The Mist I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Introducing The Kage Of The Mist I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Introducing The Kage Of The Mist Sitebutton Introducing The Kage Of The Mist TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Introducing The Kage Of The Mist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hattori Yasunaga

Hattori Yasunaga

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Water , Wind , Lightning

Introducing The Kage Of The Mist Empty
PostSubject: Introducing The Kage Of The Mist   Introducing The Kage Of The Mist I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Hattori woke up on this special day getting off of the bed and looked out of the window in his room staring down at his Village with the rain pouring as usual Hattori was in a good mood seeing the people in a crowd outside of his palace grabbing his hat and Naginata he began walking to the kitchen it wasnt common to eat with others but today was different he needed to consult with the high ranking shinobi and his advisor's as they ate there raman they discussed the plan for the future of mist village "we must gain allies for the better of our clan we have grown strong our Shinobi are the envy of the great clans in stength but alone we stand no chance of acheiving our goal i will head for the leaf village tommorow with 1 of our great ninja" Hattori explained the plan but his staff was divided on the subject "Hattori you cant possibly suggest we offer an alliance with those fools going there with only 1 ninja may be suicide! if they decided to kill you the Village would fall into disary How would you even find the village they call it hidden for a reason" "Enough! i go there alone as a sign of respect and peace and i know how to find that wich cant be found have you forgotten who i am? .. . My plan will do i leave tommorow it is time for the mist to leave its mark on the world" Finished speaking with them Hattori walked to to the the front of his palace took a breath and opened the large doors seeing the large crowd of people put a small grin on his face "People of Mist village the time for our people has come! our Shinobi have worked hard and our Village is stronger than ever before 4 years ago this day i became your Kage and began turning this land into what it is today but now we must look beyond our borders! before all else we need Allies we cant rely on our forces alone if we are to acheive our great goal we need the other Villages trust tommorow i will personally head towards the Hidden Leaf Village to discuss the future of both our peoples! I know many of you are discomforted by this thought but have i not brought this Village to glory? you must trust my judgement that this is for the better of our future! today a tounament will be hosted to see who shall acompany me for this journey it will begin in 1 hour now ontinue your work we will need to be prepared for anything in my absence, For the Mist Village!" with the roar of cheering that could be heard throughout all of the village Hattori began walking towards the tournament to find out who his company would be on his grand journey.
Back to top Go down

Introducing The Kage Of The Mist
Page 1 of 1