Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_vote_lcapNight of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_voting_barNight of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_vote_lcapNight of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_voting_barNight of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) Sitebutton Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Night of the Blood Mist...(Private)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aisumisuto
Mist Shinobi
Mist Shinobi
Aisumisuto

Character sheet
Village: Water Country - Mist Village
Elements: Wind, Water

Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Night of the Blood Mist...(Private)   Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:56 pm

A cold wind blew over the Mist village in the dead of night as the moon was hidden by a large mass of clouds in the sky the village was covered in a thick mist, while it rained which was only natural for the Mist Village which gained its name for such reasons. A powerful stormy presence seemed to be lingering some where near the Mist that night as children went inside early ninja hid amongst the Mist and a large silence covered the village as if the world suddenly stopped in its tracks as the moon looked down on us like a man looking down on a newborn child with bright open eyes with his vision clouded by tears. The moon oh so slightly peeked through the clouds the rain had gotten harder in a short time a young man presumably 14 or so was walking in the middle of all of this his hair was damp covered in water every step he took seemed ice cold as if he was a ice cube surrounded by water. The villagers of the Mist hid them selves at the sight of the boy and ignored him paying no mind to his existence it was as if he wasn't even there as the people of the Mist gave him hateful looks, yet it seemed the boy didn't care in fact he seemed to have a cocky attitude about him as if it didn't matter if the villagers liked him or not because they were stuck with him. The glow coming from the boy was odd enough it was a light blue like ice, but that didn't seem to be what bothered the villagers at all the boy knew why either way, and he knew well.

Aisumisuto, the Jinchuriki for the 8 tails, Hachibi, He knew well enough that peopled disliked the the Jinchuriki because of the demons sealed with in them and had no interest in it at all right now he was itching for some thing to do considering he was bored out of his mind. As he walked in the rain he became lost in thought about what he could do there was really nothing he could think of as he crafted a kunai out of ice throwing it at a pond while continuing to walk. "What can i do in a boring place like this..." Aisu said as he spit ink on to the floor hardly visible in the Mist and gone in seconds with the rain, Then putting one hand out and freezing a door knob he saw while walking.
Back to top Go down
Kanji Shikyo

Kanji Shikyo

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Katon, Fuuton, Doton, Suiton, Raiton, Enton, Bakuton, Yoton, Sand

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Blood Mist...(Private)   Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Kanji had been coming from the land of the outlaws, when he felt the presence of a bijuu near by. He smiled as Shikaku poke to him, "It is the 8 tails chakra. I can feel it." Kanji chuckled and said, "What's the matter? Scared?" Shikaku growled and shouted, "NO... I am just letting you know." Kanji then turned and started the direction of the bijuu's chakra. He then said to Shikaku with a chuckle in his voice, "Don't worry, I wont let anything happen to you."

As he approached the mist village, he could see that the source of the 8 tails chakra was infact a boy. "Hm, a jinchuriki. Interesting. He looks like he is only a genin or so. Lets go talk to him." Kanji then walked over to the boy and said, "Hello. What is a kid doing out here all by himself? Interesting Kekkegenkai you have their. I have a few interesting things about me as well. My name is Kanji by the way. What is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Aisumisuto
Mist Shinobi
Mist Shinobi
Aisumisuto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Blood Mist...(Private)   Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:48 pm

As Aisu walked through the village he felt as if some one strangely similar to himself was drawing near it seemed to be something Aisu would be meeting in just a few seconds as he felt the awkward presence grow closer and closer. It was only a matter of time before this presence arrived to greet Aisu at least that's how it felt for Aisu, yet he didn't under stand why he felt this way there was something seriously wrong with this that he had never felt before in the slightest. The Mist became much thicker as Aisu's pace slowed for the sudden appearance of what seemed to be the strange presence that was sensed not so long ago, With a sudden noise coming from inside Aisu trying to tell him something what was it is the first thing that came to mind as the voice grew louder and louder as if coming closer and closer it closed in till finally it spoke clearly within Aisu...

"It's the One tails! Can you hear me you pathetic excuse of a ninja!?" Is all Aisu could hear as the voice suddenly struck down on him like thunder coming in to clear a room after lighting flashes high in the sky burning a tree to a crisp in a rush while blood goes straight on to the floor during a bloody battle between ninja. "What! who said that!!???" He said confused as to what had just occurred looking at the man who had been called the One tails, before finally realizing what it meant the man was a Jinchuriki not only that but he had just asked a question. "I'm Aisumisuto, You can call me Aisu, Aisum, or Misuto for short. Wait why am i even telling you this?" He asked quickly after completely confused by what had just happened...
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet
Elements: Wood Water Earth

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Blood Mist...(Private)   Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:11 pm

A even thicker mist began to form as a new presence could be felt within the mist. Aisumisuto might know the prescence as one of the new Seven swordsman. Nate had been watching the areas from his personal mist as he traveled through the root systems of what few trees there were in the city area. Nate appeared in the mist, he was a medium sized man, and he wore a anbu mask without any paint on it. His hair was blond, and he wore a green hoodie with fur around the hood. He had blue jeans and a pair of blue jeans as well. He knew who his fellow ninja was, and he knew he was one he was to protect, but he knew not the other child. Nate could feel the chakra of each, and noted each one had odd chakra, chakra his Black Waters Sword thirsted for, but he would have to hold it back.

Nate smiled behind his mask as he stopped twenty feet from the two ninja and he spoke in a odd accent, Transylvanian, with humor in his voice*" Vell vell, iv it isn't our own bijuu filled child with a ninja of another land....vhy are you here ninja? And please I must ahhdvise vu not to lie to ve, and as vor you Aisumisuto, please watch ow vu sveak to strangerss eeh?
Back to top Go down
Kanji Shikyo

Kanji Shikyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Blood Mist...(Private)   Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Kanji saw the boy plain as day. The mist was nothing for his eyes. He smiled politely and said, "Nice to meet you Aisu. How is your day going? You seem to be a little bored. Don't you have someone to train with or something?" As he said this, he felt a stronger presence coming. As he turned, he saw the mist getting thicker. His EMS could see a huge amount of chakra coming from a man that seemed to be talking with a weird accent. He then said to the man, "You sound a little prejudiced towards this boy. It is people like that who really make me made. Judging people just because they are a jinchuriki. You are a fool, however, I did not come here to pick a fight. I came here to talk to the boy. It seems as though your village have shunned him. This just simply cannot due. He needs to be trained. You are very rude though, no introduction or nothing? My name is Kanji."
Back to top Go down
Aisumisuto
Mist Shinobi
Mist Shinobi
Aisumisuto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Blood Mist...(Private)   Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Time froze yet it was not frozen at all as a sudden chill came over him, Aisu knew instantly what it was just by the sensation he was getting it was Nate one of the many ninja of the Mist that were to watch him when ever they could he was a amazing ninja who Aisu admired, and had admired for years now he was some one that deserved respect even with his funny accent. "Kid, there's no way you can survive in your current state if you mess with one of those guys..." A voice inside him stated, but in this short time he had learned how to partial ignore and listen to this voice still not knowing exactly where it could be coming from except for his guess that it might be the Bijuu inside him. "Don't talk to Nate like that, and Nate i told you to call me by something shorter not my entire name!" Aisu said looking at the two ninja difficult to see through the Mist and the ever hardening rain as water dripped down his arm and hit the floor his eyes shining brightly through the Mist his hair damp and getting damper as the rain hit his hair and skin. Slowly he formed a kunai out of ice and threw it at a wall walking over to it and leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Character sheet
Elements: Wood Water Earth

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Blood Mist...(Private)   Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:05 pm

The ninja smiled at the responses of both, the outsider mistook him for being cruel to Aisumisuto. Nate's body twisted a bit as it made an odd wooden sound. He removed his mask to reveal a fair skinned man with blue eyes and his hair was an almost white blond. He spoke again, but this time with a different accent as he nodded*"I see you don't understand my speech, Aisumisuto is a friend and a student of us in the mist village, I personally care for him as if he were my own child, for he is naive to the danger that we swordsman must see, and I hope he never sees. I am Nate Kouzale, I am of the Senju Clan, and I am a Swordsman of the Mist. I myself am capable in training him if thats what he wished for"* He glanced to Aisumitsuto and smiled a shark toothed grin and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Kanji Shikyo

Kanji Shikyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Blood Mist...(Private)   Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:16 pm

Kanji grinned, "Well that is good to know. I do have a request then. Mind if I test the boy to see how he fairs? Don't worry, I will go easy on him." Kanji then said, "Wait you are a senju? So that would explain your weird chakra color. I have always been mistaken for an Uchiha and it gets irritating." Kanji then looked at the boy and asked, "So how about it boy? Would you like to be tested?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Blood Mist...(Private)   Night of the Blood Mist...(Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night of the Blood Mist...(Private)
Page 1 of 1