Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTraining in the mountains - Page 2 I_voting_barTraining in the mountains - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTraining in the mountains - Page 2 I_voting_barTraining in the mountains - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Training in the mountains - Page 2 Sitebutton Training in the mountains - Page 2 TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Training in the mountains

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet
Village: Thunder Country - Cloud Village
Elements: Lightning

Training in the mountains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Akemi blinked, surprised and only had a moment to cover it up as the shadows raced up to her, "Lady Akemi! There was an explosion!" She put on the serious face and scoffed, "It was lightning you fool. What do you think I do up here?"
The men were startled and before Akemi could dismiss them, one of them motioned to the now childish Kento, "And who is this young man? I thought you guaranteed us that no one came up here, my lady."
Akemi's eyes were dark purple again, "Do you question my word? I promised no one dangerous. Never a child."
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Kento nodded and said in the voice of an excited child "I come up here to train, i'm a Genin and Raikage promised to teach me this awesome new technique" with these words he drew the sword off of his back and infused his lightning chakra within it, he then began to flicker around at high speed cutting up stones and rubble around the mountain at high speed then reappeared standing fight next to Akemi while putting the sword away in its sheath as all the stones atop the mountain split in half. The shadows would most certainly be shocked at the illusion Kento displayed of this child doing such an advanced technique.

Technique used:
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Akemi chuckled, "Very good. He gets better every day." She turned her teacher like smile back to an unfriendly glare as she returned her gaze to the shadows, "Do you have anything else you'd like to say?"
"W-well yes, Lady, how is it that such a small boy can possess such great power? There is no way he could master that skill in the short time that you have been here on the mountain. And... how is it you know it?" The one who had spoken earlier asked, confused.
"I am the Raikage, you idiot! A master of lightning techniques. And he is my apprentice, I've been here long enough to teach him many things." They were making her talk more than she should've all day.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:13 pm

Kento smirked from under the straw hat, he thought it was funny how easily they were fooled into thinking she was his master and that he was an extremely skilled Gennin "W-well yes, Lady, how is it that such a small boy can possess such great power? There is no way he could master that skill in the short time that you have been here on the mountain. And... how is it you know it?" Asked the confused Shinobi whom had spoken earlier

"I am the Raikage, you idiot! A master of lightning techniques. And he is my apprentice, I've been here long enough to teach him many things." Kento nodded and smiled as he made a single handsign and said "Thank you Akemi Sensi, you have taught me alot of really neat things" then made three shadow clones of his child disguise. Then with a rapid fluid motion Kento shot three streams of pure lightning into each clone to demonstrate what else to could do to both the Raikage and the Shadows. However, he then began to put his hands on his knees and began breathing heavy as if the technique had taken alot out of him as it would a Gennin

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Akemi grimaced and kneeled down next to him, patting his back gently, "You musn't over do yourself, it will hurt you." She didn't bother looking back at them as she said, "You may leave. And don't let me catch you spying on us, nothing wrong is going on." She stood and stretched, feeling the scroll in her top.
The shadows glanced at each other before flitting their way back down the mountains, looking like ants when they reached far enough away that they could neither hear, nor see them. She turned back to Kento, "Nice acting."
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:31 pm

In another puff of smoke Kento was back to his normal self again "Never really had a chance to do it, but I thought it would be more fun, plus the fact I didn't wanna beat up your guards" he said while keeping the smile on his face and laughing a bit "I think I had them fooled, now they're gonna be like 'Where'd that kid go?'"

Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Akemi laughed, "You did quite well. If I hadn't seen you transform into that kid, I would've been as fooled as them." She glanced over the side of the mountain one more time, "I think they're more scared of me then they should be. Maybe that's why they left without making clones."
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Kento smirked at her remark as he stood next to her looking down the hill, suddenly the sun was beginning to set "Power is obtained through fear, you get better results from fear than u do for inspiration. Keep your will strong and your eyes open, however you should try to keep your heart cold in a time of crisis." the Uchiha spoke these words as if he was giving a speach while looking out into the horizon "I believe one day true peace can be brought upon the world, even if it is forced upon the people" Kento then turned to face the girl "Do you have a dream?" he asked in a sereous tone
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:25 pm

"Dreams... I have plenty of dreams. I'm not very ambitious when it comes to them though... Love, Peace, Happiness. The simple things. No, I don't have any real dreams." Akemi shrugged, glancing sadly at him, as if she did have a dream but it was too sad to speak. She sighed and sat down close to the edge of the cliff, "No dream at all."
She pulled her legs up to her chest and hugged them to her, watching the sky calmly as the clouds passed by overhead and the sun turned crimson. She didn't know what she was supposed to tell him, that she could have children? She was a kage that was unable to give birth and her only dream was to give birth. But she couldn't, there wasn't a soul that she'd met that could fix her.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Kento watched Akemi as she spoke words of a dreamer, however he felt as if she had something hidden inside herself which she didn't wish to share with him "I geuss I should help, as we could share a dream" Kento said as a drew a symbol in the dirt of the Akatsuki cloud with a rock "To bring a new world to the people, to end all famine and pain so everybody can live in peace and harmony of a family..." Kento spoke of common ideal beliefs of the people and was curious to see her reaction
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:02 pm

Akemi smiled a bit, "Yes that does seem to be a sweet dream. Families together, that'd be really nice." She paused and a slight frown set in, "But that's not my dream. Closer than most people guess but no. I... can't have children... and I wish to have them. Not adopt, I can do plenty of that, but give birth to a child of my own. And I am unable to... forever until death."
She sighed, "No that dream won't come true."
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Kento raised an eyebrow with a puzzled look on his face, he had never thought of such a thing before. He was unsure of having a child and he felt as if the Raikage was opening up her true feelings to him "A child... that is what your dream is?" Kento asked aloud as he smiled a bit

"There is always a way for things like that" he said in a reassuring tone, he spoke with honesty to Akemi "It would probably take a forbidden jutsu to do so however, I believe that a Jinchuriki would also be a cure for that as well"
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:35 pm

"Yes that is my dream," Akemi murmured, tightening her grip on her legs when he continued to speak. No wonder no one had spoken of any cure. She mentally smacked herself, it was impossible. She was a kage, she couldn't use forbidden jutsus. She looked at him from the corner of her eye, "I cannot have more pain and regret then I do now, Kento. These words are getting my hopes up and if those plans were to fail, I would probably die from it. I am a kage without a jinchuuriki. I cannot use forbidden jutsus.."
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:50 pm

Kento sat next to the girl and placed and arm around her shoulder with an embrace he spoke clearly into her ear "Hope is all you can really do, there is only one way I can think of you to have a child... Having a Jinchuriki as the father of your child" these words rang true as once a Bijuu's chakra enters inside a person's body it would form new life regardless of a woman's health condition.

Kento then removed his arm from around her shoulder to keep her from feeling uncomfortable as he watched the sky go dark from the sun setting and the stars above began to shine bright
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:08 pm

"Kento... I can't... I cannot give birth to someone else's child. It would be untrue..." A tear welled up in Akemi's eye and slipped down her cheek, plopping neatly onto the ground. Above them, clouds began to cover the sky again. "Though that is the most hope anyone has given me, I cannot betray his trust."
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Kento saw the girl begin to cry and he sighed, he didn't mean to upset the girl by bringing any false hope to her. She talked of having 'his' trust, even though Kento had no idea what she was talking about but he felt the need to ask "Whose trust can you not betray?"
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:22 am

Akemi reached up and wiped the remaining tears from her eyes, swallowing back the rest of her pain. She sniffed and waited a moment to calm down before she sighed, "Alex. I can't tell you anything else about him but... his name is Alex."
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:26 am

Upon hearing the name Alex he turned to her "The Korikage?" he asked refering to the man whom he had met only afew days ago known as Alex Ruler. If this was whom she was refering to then he could use this to his advantage due to them both being alligned to him
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Akemi turned her head to him surprised, blinking once before nodding and replying, "Yes... that's him. How do you know him?" No one should know a kage's identity unless they'd been in the same village or met them. She frowned, uncertainty crossing her eyes. Had Kento met Alex, then?
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Kento saw her confirm his theory and began to laugh to himself "I met him recently, you could say i'm cool with him and his village" Kento said looking at the girl still with a slight hint of laughter in his voice "Good thing too, I had to opportunity to kill him in our battle and yet I decided to spare him. I geuss it was a good thing I met his Bijuu before our fight"

Kento then hopped to his feet "Like I said, anyone who is a Jinchuriki has the ability to give you a child" the rogue said refering to Alex and her whom he assumed had a 'thing' going on and once again began to laugh
Back to top Go down
Akemi Tachibana

Akemi Tachibana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:53 pm

Akemi's eyes widened and she jumped up before she could hear him say he decided to spare him. She relaxed and flushed, embarrassed by her quick reaction. She wasn't positive of what she would've done but it would've ruined whatever pact the two had made. She frowned again, "What is it you're laughing at, Kento?"
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Kento ceased the laughter and looked at her with a smile as she jumped up and asked what he was laughing at "Two things" the rogue said as he placed up his 2 index fingers somwhat like a sideways peace sign "One; the fact that we formed an alliance not even knowing we have a common allie, and two; my assumption that you guys have a 'thing' going on"

Kento then looked down on her village "I sense a disturbance... some brawl is going on in your village. I think it may be the one im looking for..." with these words said Kento warped to another section of her village

~Exit topic~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the mountains   Training in the mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training in the mountains
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2