Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Slayer (private) I_vote_lcapSlayer (private) I_voting_barSlayer (private) I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Slayer (private) I_vote_lcapSlayer (private) I_voting_barSlayer (private) I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Slayer (private) Sitebutton Slayer (private) TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Slayer (private)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet
Village: Wind Country - Sand Village
Elements: Kinesis, Light, Earth

Slayer (private) Empty
PostSubject: Slayer (private)   Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Yamato hung in the desert meditating as a new chakra approached.....
Back to top Go down
Earl Sweatshirt

Earl Sweatshirt

Slayer (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer (private)   Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:07 pm

Daybreak. Kousei paced with his arms behind his back on the hilltop. Those below him had convened there, hired with promises of his amassed wealth. There were perks to be had when you came from royalty and had the connections that came with his chosen profession and lifestyle. There were many there—many nameless spies, mercenaries, rogues. The most important thing is that they all specialized in some form or another with intel. He had stopped counting the numbers though.

It didn’t matter. It should have been enough.

He watched them continue to pile in. Those he had hired brought even more in. Some of those brought more. There were many in the area, at least a small army. Yeah, that was sufficient. This man—his current target; their mark—was powerful to be sure. Very powerful. He was even powerful enough to take on armies of comparable or larger size. But these men sought not his blood, but instead anything else. If one failed, another could take their place in the darkness. There would be no reckless march to death.

They were all clamoring. Kousei raised his hand in order to silence them. His look was steadfast. His vision was optimistic.

“Now, you may be wondering: ‘What has this boy gathered us for?’ You are here to do what what you’re best at. Intelligence. Recon. You’re here to do my bidding, most of all. It should be clear to you by now that you are not to engage him. In fact, the opposite is true. The idea is for him to not even know you’re there. While I can’t exactly say I have faith in you to remain unexposed, I do know that you are quite capable of gathering me this information if you don’t screw shit up.”

He was assaulted with a barrage of questions, which he quickly gestured away.

“Your target is Yamato Sosei, the Kazekage and the ten tailed hawk Jinchūriki. Your search is with everything. Bring him to me.”

Hand casted outwards, he motioned them away. They scattered into the desert.
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Slayer (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer (private)   Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Yamato sat motionless in the desert as the winds blew. He was consorting with his demon Garuda while scanning the country side. "You shouldnt be so rash Yamato" said Garuda the ten tailed hawk." The pieces will fall into place and you make it harder if you resist fate." Her words rang tru and clear in his mind as if she stood right next to him. These were dangerous times he thought and his guard was always high. He thanked his days as an Anbu in the leaf village which left him with plenty of vauable knowledge. He believed he had the tools not only to take care of himself, but the also to lead his people into prosperity.

"Dont worry Garuda, Kento said our people will prosper and maybe one day I can find a way to release you and set you free." said Yamato as his byakugan sensed a presence getting closer. Yamato grew on high alert for friends are harder to find than enemies in this desert.
Back to top Go down
Earl Sweatshirt

Earl Sweatshirt

Slayer (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer (private)   Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:36 pm

“Oh.”

He was experiencing the tranquility of nature around that time. It was a pretty barren desert that he chose for this particular meeting point. Hardly anyone were around, and those who were there were likely too apprehensive or indifferent to even bother investigating what was going on. In fact, he was in the middle of a very peaceful meditation ritual. Though it wasn’t like he was particularly religious—he was indifferent about such doctrines. But feeling a little spiritual was soothing sometimes.

5:35 A.M.

5:36 A.M.

They were late. He should have received word by that time. This was most disheartening, since it could have meant one of three things. They disbanded before even doing anything for fear of having repercussions with a former kage, they had not found him yet, or they had all been disabled or killed in the line of duty. Considering their modest stature as trained eyes, the middle option was not likely. The first was more likely, but less so than the last. He decided then. They had failed him. No matter.

Holding an arm up toward his abdomen, as he walked through the desert. He came towards a spek which grew bigger as he walked. Kousei chuckled a bit as he had found his target quicker than the men hired to do so.

“Ah!” he exclaimed, finally seeing the man. His arm fell to the side, as he walked near him. "I might as well introduce myself" he thought. Leaning his upper body forward for an attack (a punch).

Saying under is breath, “I hope the spies didn’t concern you. I had ordered them not to attack. They were merely decoys used for persuading you to join me for this little duel.”
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Slayer (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer (private)   Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:59 pm

The stranger came closer to Yamato which was the first mistake he did. None shall approach the Kazekage without asking for an audience. As the stranger got closer Yamato's senses heightened and he was ready for anything. The stranger then leaned in for a punch only to have Yamato easily block it with his forearm and send a shining ray in his opponent's face which would attempt to blind him. Regardless of the outcome, Yamato collaborated that attack by simultaniously hitting towards all his opponent's chakra nerves in which would seem to the untrained eye as one fluid motion when it was really his hands moving at an extremely high speed and amplified by a flicker movement. This attack would leave his opponent handicapped by not being able to use his chakra for a few hours if they were to hit.

jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Earl Sweatshirt

Earl Sweatshirt

Slayer (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer (private)   Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:29 pm

He clocked himself to be about five inches from the man-made-opponent. Yamato, as he had heard from stories, was ready, a ‘come hither’ sort of motion. They were going to fight. He knew that much. Aside from is chakra signature which he was fairly confident he could get around, he knew very little about the the man. Certainly none of the battling abilities, or if he was competent in hand-to-hand combat. It would have been fortunate if those spies so easily dispatched could have picked up a little on what exactly he did in a fight.

Speeding up the processes of his own body and then making it seem as though the world is progressing slower than they are moving. In essence, it allows him to move faster than what it is normally possible by warping their own perception of time once again. Through a controlled and self-induced unbalancing of various neurotransmitters, Kousei increased his heart rate which allows blood to flow much quickly which in turns increases their body's speed. At the same time, this increase of chemicals in their brains speeds up their mental processes which entails cognition, critical thinking, fine movements and their reflexes as well. To everyone else, it would either appear that the user either sped up time relative to their own body or slowed down time relative to the rest of the world. Using this technique he depicted the motions of his opponent. He quickly withdrew from his position to block his first attack. Under Kuro Hakuchou's effects he could easily decipher his quick-paste movements.

Chakra focused around his form as thermal energy escaped from his body making him into a gaseous being. Transmogrify his body in order to escape all of Yamato's attacks. Avoiding the incoming taijutsu moves sent towards him. Kousei rematerialized his body into a soild form six feet away from Yamato, breathing out a chilled breath from his esophagus he sent a chill frost [73 C, -100 F, 200 K] shooting it out into the air meant to cover the area for a mile radius to create snow. ( As the stream got higher in the atmosphere, the temperature drops. As the temperature drops, its ability to hold water decreases. Dropping temperature low enough and there is enough water vapor in the air, then making water vapor condense. Forming ice crystals that will become snowflakes which will become snow. In the few minutes as this technique is performed. ) His initial intent for this jutsu was to stop Yamato in his tracks, but he had other plans for the Kazekage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Slayer (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer (private)   Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:10 am

( You failed to acknowledge my very first attack which was the the blinding ray i shot at your face thus making your other post void. Having been blinded, there is no way you could have succsesfully blocked all 128 palms at the speed which they travelled, even whith increased reaction time. Your character is now paralyzed, unable to use jutsus, and coming off blindness leaving him at my mercy for this post.)

Yamato stood infront of the man who had foolishly tried to punch him.The man had only swung when Yamato blocked his strike and unleashed a lightning fast combination that left his enemy blind, paralyzed, and unable to channel his chakra. The man was helpless, standing stiff infront of Yamato, the slightest push would send him falling back. Yamato stood infront of his opponent, blinfold over his eyes and hands locked behind his back and as he spoke, three shark fins began surrounding them as if swiming on the surface of the sea." Tis a foolish move you have made to come to these lands looking for trouble stranger. The sand village is very intenet on keeping order and civility, at least in the lands that belong to us.Any attack on a citizen is punishable by lashings, but you have made a greater offence. You have attacked the Kazekage and that crime is punishable by death. As the ruler of these lands, I will be your personal executioner."

As Yamato stepped back, the sharks approached the imobile stranger and waited for yamato's comand. Yamato need only shake his head as the sharks attempted to take their victim deep underground and begin rip him limb from limb. After consumed, he would be nothing but shark dung fifty feet underground by the time the palms technique wares off.

Back to top Go down
Earl Sweatshirt

Earl Sweatshirt

Slayer (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer (private)   Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:26 am

( Isouhenka is the foundation ability of the Reido. By decreasing the amount of thermal energy or absorbing the absence of thermal energy, the Reido can incur phase changes in different types of matter. There are six different phase changes [melting, freezing, vaporization, condensation, sublimation, and deposition] and the Reido employ each of them in their Kekkei Genkai. Which allows me to change my body from intangible to tangible even if i'm blinded. )

Atlas wrote:
Chakra focused around his form as thermal energy escaped from his body making him into a gaseous being. Transmogrify his body in order to escape all of Yamato's attacks.

Back to top Go down
Earl Sweatshirt

Earl Sweatshirt

Slayer (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer (private)   Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:09 pm

( I am not dead. My first move was this "Under Kuro Hakuchou's effects he could easily decipher his quick-paste movements."

Even if I didn't acknowledge his blinding attack, I still wouldn't be hit by his 128 palm. When in Kuro Hakuchou my speed increases exponentially. If I'm faster than Yamato then I should be able to use my phase changes regardless. I also rematerialized six feet away from Yamato. Since 128 Palms is Taijutsu I would have to be close enough for his hands to strike me.

"Chakra focused around his form as thermal energy escaped from his body making him into a gaseous being. Transmogrify his body in order to escape all of Yamato's attacks." Including the Blinding Flash.)
Back to top Go down
Earl Sweatshirt

Earl Sweatshirt

Slayer (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer (private)   Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Why I Didn't Die ?

Reason I :

Atlas wrote:
Speeding up the processes of his own body and then making it seem as though the world is progressing slower than they are moving. In essence, it allows him to move faster than what it is normally possible by warping their own perception of time once again. Through a controlled and self-induced unbalancing of various neurotransmitters, Kousei increased his heart rate which allows blood to flow much quickly which in turns increases their body's speed. At the same time, this increase of chemicals in their brains speeds up their mental processes which entails cognition, critical thinking, fine movements and their reflexes as well. To everyone else, it would either appear that the user either sped up time relative to their own body or slowed down time relative to the rest of the world. Using this technique he depicted the motions of his opponent. He quickly withdrew from his position to block his first attack. Under Kuro Hakuchou's effects he could easily decipher his quick-paste movements.

In this short paragraph Kousei used a technique call Kuro Hakuchou this technique in all the simplest explanation: Increases The Users Speed. To everyone else, it would either appear that the user either sped up time relative to their own body or slowed down time relative to the rest of the world.

Reason II :

Atlas wrote:
He quickly withdrew from his position to block his first attack. Under Kuro Hakuchou's effects he could easily decipher his quick-paste movements.

Now I see were all the commotion is coming from. Instead of being specific and saying I dodged the blinding ray i stated that I blocked the attack.

Atlas wrote:
block·ing/ ˈbläkiNG /Noun
1. The action or process of obstructing movement, progress, or activity, in particular.

The attack = The Blinding Ray
Block = Withdrawing from my position

Atlas wrote:
withdrew past tense of with·draw (Verb)
1. Remove or take away (something) from a particular place or position: "Ruth withdrew her hand from his".

When I stated that I withdrew I meant that I removed myself from my position to avoid the blinding ray. As you can see from my post I was 5 inches away from Yamato. When I withdrew I forgot to post my current location instead I only transitioned into my next jutsu.

Reason III :

Atlas wrote:
Chakra focused around his form as thermal energy escaped from his body making him into a gaseous being. Transmogrify his body in order to escape all of Yamato's attacks. Avoiding the incoming taijutsu moves sent towards him. Kousei rematerialized his body into a soild form six feet away from Yamato

Using my clans hiden jutsu, Phase Changes, I was able to turn my body into a gaseous state. Solidifying my body once I was out of range of Yamato's attack.

Once again attack = 128 Palm
Back to top Go down
Earl Sweatshirt

Earl Sweatshirt

Slayer (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer (private)   Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:35 am

Spoiler:

IC: Kousei's body felt as if it had been ran over and stepped on. Feeling nothing but the aching pain that left his body in a harsh condition. Even with this treatment to his body he still pushed. Trying hard to manuver his right hand he ached in pain once more, but still he pushed. As the blood surfaced from his esphogous onto his chest, he still pushed. Only to fins himself within the midst of his opponent and his foul mouth. Kousei could only ignore as he raised his right and the seal placed their began to glow. Kousei could see the three incoming creatures heading his way and was prepared to do the unthinkable. Those big creatures were traveling through the sand so he asumed they had to be Doton affinity. Sheer will power. Kousei was not yet finished he would survive this battle anyway possible. As the seal gliscened a sword appeared. The sword was sleak and bore no previous stains of battle. This was the sword Kousei invinsioned to help him in this battle. As the newly summoned sword dropped to the ground digging its head into the ground, the hilt stood upward. Using his body as a medium. He would reverse the effects of his sword. By siphoning the life force from his own body, the sword is able to negate incoming attaks of any of the five elemental affinities. Similar to lightning rods atop a high roof; the sword attracted the three doton chakra creatures. Upon making contact with one another the chakra's will simply nullify one another. This is what Kousei wanted to reverse instead of nullifying both chakras he would use himself as the medium of nullification allowing his body to absorb the charka before it was simply disposed of. In his theroies this plan had to work. When nullified both his life force and chakra have to go somewhere. He would be that somewhere. He only sat in anticipation awaiting his opponents next move. Feeling rejuvenated from the dispensing chakra he was soon enough going to be able to regain his strength all without his opponent knowing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Slayer (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer (private)   Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:26 am

Yamato smiled, at least this one has some fight to him. The stranger jumped up and released a gleaming sword from his palm and now held it with a gleam in his eye. Yamato smiled at the new toy the ninja had just brought out. He fancied bringing Sky Reacher out and dueling but decided best not to. He hadnt fought for awhile and didnt want to end this fight too quickly. He summoned the sharks to swim around him in a defencive circle and made a sign with his hand. A jutsu was created behind the enemy meaning that if he retreated, he would step into a death trap made of sand. The sand would spring up instantly upon any pressure above its location, trapping him in a coffin of hardened sand filled with spikes, a virtual iron maiden. Almost instantly after Yamato raised his hand and sent a, quick, invisible telekinetic wave towards his opponent with enough force to push his enemy back many feet but not take him off his feet so he would skid rather than fly back if it made contact.

jutsu:

(Now dont try to say you absorbed the push because its clearly a telekinetic attack. Any chakra that was used to fuel that attack was directed to the part of my brain which controls kinesis. Also, Telekinesis is not one of the five elements which are earth, fire, wind, water, and lightning thus, ur sword is has no effect on my kinetic techniques. You also may not perform B-S Rank Jutsu due to the 128 palms successfully blocking your chakra, Just letting you know ahead of time)

Wink
Back to top Go down
Soren Hyuga

Soren Hyuga

Slayer (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer (private)   Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:40 pm

Atlas... Some of the Admins' told me to Post on here. Dude look, if you are hit by 128 palms... your chakra network is screwed up for at least 2-3 posts... if not for the rest of the topic. Hitting those points stop chakra flow. It forces the point closed. This does severe damage to that point due to it being forced to close all of a sudden. It is like putting titanium wall in front of a bullet train; their is going to be damage. Now that is just one point. He hit 1/3 of you chakra network. That would almost kill even the strongest of people. Sorry dude, but you would not be able to move for 2-3 posts and no jutsu above C ranked.
Back to top Go down
Earl Sweatshirt

Earl Sweatshirt

Slayer (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer (private)   Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:10 pm

( Thank you Soren I might be a good role player but I don;t know everything. Especially Hyuga, making this topic very hard for me to understand and without doing research. I'll try to keep up. )

The strike was averted; the sharks deflected.

Any other opponent except someone as talented as a Kazekage and he was deftly sure that he could have already capitalized on their newly-immobilization. Unfortunately, in this case, he didn’t even have the added bonus of ridding the combatant of some chakra with that series of movements. He couldn’t know it of course, but any possible advantage he developed in this situation quickly turned to muck. So he had to create one for himself, come what may.

And it would surely come. ‘It’ would be painful.

New danger. Attacking S-Rank. Masterful form, of course. Despite his current plans being tossed away, he quickly regained his former stance. The sharks had circled; the first move, of sorts. For a tactician, the second move is was what really counted. Basic strategy. Still didn’t stop his chest from getting blasted with that tiajutsu attack form earlier, then again he was already suffering enough. The second move had come, as he sensed chakra being formed around him. His bloodline was also a sensory mechanism so he could detect any of the slightest differences in a battle.

“Look at you go, Yamato-sama.”

Same motion, he moved an arm up and attempted to grip the hand. Preparation to keep Yamato in place at the sacrifice of taking more of his little chakra.

Coughing up blood, he used his free hand to make jester before eying his opponents last and final move. "1....2....3....." As a force of energy pushed against Kousei his body was held up from the force by another source. Blowing back that clone that was just newly-summoned it activated the trap that laid waiting for Kousei.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Yamato Sosei
Admin
Yamato Sosei

Character sheet

Slayer (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer (private)   Slayer (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:29 am

Yamato stood impressed at his opponent's tactic. It seemed he had a clone ready as Yamato had blasted him back towards the trap with his Psi Push Jutsu. The clone had held him up against the force of the push and as the slid back, the clone had taken the trap jutsu for the ninja. Now his enemy stood in the drifting winds of the desert with it's owner staring right back, fins circling his legs. That was a brilliant move and Yamato would make sure to honor that technique with his own. As the trap jutsu sprung on his opponent's clone, his own clones popped out of the sands and two landed at his sides while one faced him each standing no more than three feet away. The sharks then immediately began surrounding the stranger, keeping a healthy distance from the clones as Yamato sank underground. He let the clone that faced his opponent speak for him. The other clones and the sharks that circled the stranger waited to act for the first sign of things going wrong.

" Who are you tresspasser, and how do you know my name?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slayer (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer (private)   Slayer (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayer (private)
Page 1 of 1