Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Welcome to Naruto Eternity.
Naruto Eternity RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Top posters
Raina
Taking Over (private) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTaking Over (private) - Page 2 I_voting_barTaking Over (private) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Setsuna
Taking Over (private) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTaking Over (private) - Page 2 I_voting_barTaking Over (private) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kento Uchiha
Raikatsu Shikyo
Chojiro
Tobi
Deidara
Megami
randolav
~Andrew~
Latest topics
» Jazler RadioStar V2.2.30 Multilingual Cracked DJiNN.rar
Taking Over (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:54 am by imeslo

» Gifs Animados Administracion De Empresas
Taking Over (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm by randolav

» {/Yugioh GX Tag Force 3 Pc Exe}
Taking Over (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:16 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Taking Over (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am by randolav

» Download Laila Majnu Full Movie In 3gp
Taking Over (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am by randolav

» Klmcodec445
Taking Over (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm by randolav

» Dtws-1.3.90
Taking Over (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm by randolav

» Join Music V.1.0 Full
Taking Over (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:21 am by randolav

» Kmp3.0.0.1441 Lav
Taking Over (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am by randolav

Statistics
We have 177 registered users
The newest registered user is rodzel27

Our users have posted a total of 3456 messages in 448 subjects
Affiliates
Taking Over (private) - Page 2 Sitebutton Taking Over (private) - Page 2 TJ2br
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 245 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:09 am

Taking Over (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet
Village: Outlaw Country
Elements: Lightning, Wind & Fire

Taking Over (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Over (private)   Taking Over (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:47 pm

As the shurikens each made contact Kento fliped the hilt back into his double-bladed katana and held it in his left hand, he had succeded much in this fight and knew it couldn't drag out for much longer. Kento's body felt drained, however his Chakra Arm Braces would prove to be extremely helpful in this current situation. Luckily each brace on his arms have the ability to quickly consume the chakra from his opponent with every successful punch.

Using his advanced movement tracking with both of his Eternal Mongekyo Sharinagn Kento was able to successfully punch his opponent's fist with his right arm, which made him skid backward slightly. However all the lightning chakra surging throughout his opponent's body was aborbed into Kento and refueled him as well as removed all the lightning chakra being used by Raikatsu. There would then be sharp whirlwing surrounding Kento's arm which made contact with the punch as the chakra was being drained and fueled into himself, which could easily cut his opponent's forearm off.

By simply tapping into the Nine-Tails' chakra with his chakra fueling headband once again, Kento's body begins its initial transformation to refuel his chakra supply without activating a single tail. At the same time this occured Kento had complete eye contact with his opponent and attempted to use the newfound chakra to restrict Raikatsu's movements even if it was for an instant. Kento would then attempt to slash his opponent's head clean off the very instant the Genjutsu was activated, this all happened with a quick and fluid moment so even if the Genjutsu was broken out of his attack would be occuring the very same instant which it was activated.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Taking Over (private)   Taking Over (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Unfortunately, seeing his punch connect was enough for Raikatsu. He immediately phased using his jutsu, falling straight through Kento, meaning his eyes were connected with his own. He then activated Izanagi, making only three additions for the duration of it. For one, he allowed himself to make a "clone" of himself, which appeared on the other side of Kento. Two, he denied anyone but current rinnegan weilders to use any chakra at all. Both the Raikatsu's said two words at the exact same time "Shinra Tensei", attempting to crush Kento between to two forces, knowing there was enough chakra for that. The last thing his Izanagi did was give him vials with Ken's blood, and Kakikomi's blood.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking Over (private)   Taking Over (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:24 pm

Upon seeing his fist phase through his opponent, Kento immediately warped away into his right eye. The split second interval between phasing and Izanagi was just enough time for him to teleport his own physical body into a seperate demension. His physical body was free of harm and the fact that no chaka could be used now kept him safely hidden away within his own domain and could reappear in the physical world at any location, meaning he couldn't be brought back into the physical world until Izanagi wore off. However Izanagi had no effect on Kento within his own realm due to it being a completely separate place, so Kento then began to heal his own wounds while he waited, using the kyuubi's chakra as the energy which would heal him.

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Raikatsu Shikyo

Raikatsu Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Taking Over (private)   Taking Over (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Raikatsu watched his opponent disappear, nodding to his clone. He used the vials to resurrect Kakikomi and Ken with Edo tensei, allowing them to not only continue being his paths, but also keep their path abilities, and their previous abilities. He then used Izanagi to allow himself to heal from the sun's rays, in this post he got back up to 80% of his chakra.
Back to top Go down
Kento Uchiha
Admin
Kento Uchiha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Taking Over (private)   Taking Over (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Jeff has declared this topic void for the misusage of Izanagi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Over (private)   Taking Over (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Over (private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2